We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Plugin & Theme development team.. | Forum

JB TECH
JB TECH Oct 2 '12
I want to start a new internet online business with a good team of experienced oxwall plugin & theme developers. Anyone interested? PM, and we can discuss it.
JB TECH
JB TECH Oct 23 '12
UPDATE:

Experienced developers, I have a great set of plugin and theme ideas, and would love to get this business started, with you on my team. I'm currently trying to make my own plugin, and it's not turning out to well. PM me for more.

Pete
Pete Oct 23 '12

try this jake

http://www.tokbox.com/blog/how-i-built-minute-grams-3-minute-tutorial/

you can build live webcam chat that runs in your web browser

Purusothaman Ramanujam
Jake,

First I would like to get clarified how you got my Credits Transfer and AdminPal plugins. I could not see any license in the store assigned to you.

If I am wrong, please provide me those details.

EDIT: I tried to contact you in FB and your own site via PM. But I did not get any response.
The Forum post is edited by Purusothaman Ramanujam Oct 25 '12
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Oct 25 '12
Good Luck jake. I have asked many of the good developers here such as purus before. I too have some great ideas. And I also already have some custom plugins and other fun stuff that really separate my script from the others. no offense but if purus decides to work for an oxwall member here in the forum. Ill called dibs first. lol  

Purusothaman Ramanujam
Oxwall development is my part time and I have my other professional works to do. So I do not want to take all works and mess with all.
Lavance Payne
Lavance Payne Dec 24 '14
Does anyone have a contest plugin similar to the one that PHPFox offers?
Osborn Tyler
Osborn Tyler Mar 24
When ordering to remove code logic errors, I turned to professionals to make sure of the quality of my software product. This stage of development is no less important than writing code, because even small errors can lead to serious problems in the application operation. Thanks to the code verification, I received a detailed report about the detected errors and recommendations on how to fix them, which helped me to improve the quality of the program and increase its efficiency. 
Sameeha Shamoon

Unleash your inner hero with a click! Discover, browse, and buy comics online effortlessly on our platform. Your gateway to endless stories awaits.

Sameeha Shamoon

Seamlessly integrate our innovative magnetic wire connectors into your projects, knowing it's engineered to thrive in the toughest conditions. Whether it's rain, snow, or underwater environments, this connector maintains secure connections, making it perfect for outdoor electronics, marine applications, and industrial machinery where moisture resistance is crucial for uninterrupted performance.

Sameeha Shamoon

The process of importing a car from the USA involves more than just purchasing a vehicle and shipping it overseas. It requires careful planning, attention to detail, and a thorough understanding of the regulations and requirements involved. From verifying the eligibility of the vehicle for import to arranging for transportation and completing the necessary paperwork, every step must be meticulously executed to avoid costly mistakes and delays. Jak sprowadzić samochód z USA

Sameeha Shamoon

Are you tired of cookie-cutter workouts that don't deliver results? It's time to experience the difference at Casselberry Personal Training gym. With a team of experienced trainers and a commitment to personalized attention, we'll create a workout plan that's tailored to your specific needs and goals. Say goodbye to one-size-fits-all approaches and hello to a fitness experience that's truly made for you.

Sameeha Shamoon

Invest in your health and wellness with best personal trainers Casselberry FL! Our experienced team will provide you with the tools and support you need to achieve your fitness goals and live your best life.

Sameeha Shamoon

Want to buy capstone project solutions that exceed expectations? You've come to the right place! Our team of experts is dedicated to delivering high-quality work tailored to your requirements. Take the stress out of your academic journey by purchasing capstone project assistance from us. Buy capstone project help now and experience academic success like never before!

Sameeha Shamoon

Forøg dit madlavningsspil med vores omfattende database med Airfryer opskrifter. Uanset om du er nybegynder eller erfaren kok, vil vores opskrifter inspirere og glæde dine smagsløg.

Sameeha Shamoon
Sameeha Shamoon Yesterday, 07:46AM

Achieve your fitness goals faster with the help of the Personal trainers FL 32789 has to offer! With individualized attention and expert coaching, you'll see real progress and lasting results.