We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Blog | Forum

Pedro
Pedro Jan 24 '11
I update the blog and it work good everythere. But the Main Link only shows more and when you click on more. them I get this error http://www.petesplace.co.cc/.../...%20%3Ca%20class=
The Forum post is edited by Pedro Jan 24 '11
Avinash Joshi
Avinash Joshi Jan 25 '11
I have a major problem after updating the blog plugin!I get the following error only in the "Main Page"Fatal error: Call to undefined method UTIL_String::splitWord() in /home/xxx/public_html/ow_plugins/blogs/components/blog_widget.php on line 67
Daniele
Daniele Jan 25 '11
@Avinash Joshi:I had that problem too, try updating your site to version 1.0.2 should fix it
Pedro
Pedro Jan 25 '11
I just updated to 1.0.3 and I still having the blog problem on my main page not showing the posting only more them when you click on it this error shows http://www.petesplace.co.cc/.../...%20%3Ca%20class=

PS: just reupdated my blog and still not fix. Mainpage not posting. deleted and reposting nothing so far.
The Forum post is edited by Pedro Jan 25 '11
Rivu
Rivu Jan 25 '11
Quote from Avinash Joshi

I have a major problem after updating the blog plugin!I get the following error only in the "Main Page"Fatal error: Call to undefined method UTIL_String::splitWord() in /home/xxx/public_html/ow_plugins/blogs/components/blog_widget.php on line 67

I've the same issue even after intalling latest blog plugin version.

:P
The Forum post is edited by Rivu Jan 25 '11
Michael Leader
Michael Jan 25 '11
disable the blog in your admin area and your site should become usable again. wait for oxwall to sort blog issue.
Avinash Joshi
Avinash Joshi Jan 25 '11
Or, you can go back to the previous version of the blog plugin. I still have the blog working by reverting back to the older version!
Attachments:
  blogs.zip (56.47Kb)
Den Team
Den Jan 25 '11
The latest version of blogs is OK. You have to update core to 1.0.3 and this error will gone.
Pedro
Pedro Jan 26 '11
I already update both of them and the only problem is on my main page is not posting. so I disable the blog blog_widget for now. everywhere else works fine. Try to load the old blog files did not did anything. I guess after update the database them is no hope on to the next update of the blog. is the blog_widget on the main page. like on my is http://www.petesplace.co.cc/index on the left side under pictures widget all it show is more them click on more and try to replicate my url so it come up with error.
The Forum post is edited by Pedro Jan 26 '11
Den Team
Den Jan 26 '11
@Pedro
Sorry, but I didn't understand what issue with your blog widget? :) I opened your site index, there is a blog widget, which display one blog. There are no any errors on index. Would you give more details please?
Pedro
Pedro Jan 26 '11
no messages display on the blog widget like it those on the newsfeed and if you click on more. you will see the error. I market red the screen shot it suppost to be like the link below so people can comments on it.
Pedro
Pedro Jan 26 '11
here is a picture on how the blog widget looks before when you post on the blog. Now you can see the diferent of the blog widget on the pictures
Den Team
Den Jan 27 '11
Hmm… did you reinstall your site? I don't see any content on your site?
Pedro
Pedro Jan 27 '11
yes I reinstall the site. and I know why the blog get bad. is the picture of my dog that it must be to big. I going to resize the picture and see if it do it again.