We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Is this plugin still active,No new updates ? - Share Button (Newsfeed Sharing) Plugin | Forum

Ajay
Ajay Mar 21 '18
Hello

i'm looking to buy this plugin please advice 

if it doesnt work with my site will there be cashback ?

iDragon Solution Co., Ltd
It's working now, we will fix any issue related to this plugin, if not will refund to you.

Ajay
Ajay Mar 28 '18
Ok thank you for the update 
Ajay
Ajay Apr 2 '18
option of sharing with all friends is not there , any thing can be done for that ??
This plugin doesn't have that functionality to share to all friends. You can share on your own newsfeed, your all friends could see as well
Ajay
Ajay Apr 10 '18
Will to take any customisation request if any  ?
Ajay
Ajay Apr 10 '18
I need  an option to dedicate muzic or videos in bet ween friends or any user ,

Once a User share or dedicate a music or article ,

Dispaly should be like below  

" Name and URL of the person who is sharing or dedicating " > "post ownerUrl and ownerName"</a>'post  to "friend / user name and URL"

it would be great if you could help me 

Ajay
Ajay Apr 10 '18
Like " Ajaymankkat (The person who shares )dedicating  Alex (another user who is the owner of the post) post to Anil Abhas (who is another user whom the post has been shared / dedicated)

Ajay manakkt > dedicating/ sharing >  Alex post to >Anil Abhas ( message should be like this )

WE will check then let you know soon
Ajay
Ajay Apr 18 '18
Hello Team,

Any update? I m eagerly waiting for your update .

WE will reply you to you this request customiztion by private message tomorrow.
Ajay
Ajay Apr 19 '18
Ok, thank you, waiting for your replay.
Teasley
Teasley Jul 10 '19
When you click on the download link from the above message, it will not download the whole Jenkins Installer. Instead, it will download only the jenkins.war file My Prepaid Center
Nicholas Altimore
Nicholas Altimore Mar 13 '20
I am sure this is working right now.

go to settings

then plugins setting

apply settings

go to myprepaidcenter and click on Nicholas Altimore

Andrew Piana
Andrew Piana Jun 21 '20

When you click on the download link from the above message, it will not download the whole Jenkins Installer. Instead, it will download only the jenkins.war file My Prepaid Center

Umair Ahmad
Umair Ahmad Sep 26 '20
Yes, PIFRA is sending all payroll and salary to their government employee. So get your email ready for payslip online.

https://pifra.pk

Muhammad Sairm
Muhammad Sairm Nov 5 '20

Looking for salary slip? Get your income or pension slip in your mailbox. Simply register with PIFRA payslip online and sit back. You will start getting printable slip every month.

https://pifraslip.pk

The Forum post is edited by Muhammad Sairm Nov 5 '20
Rayan
Rayan Sep 25 '21
We post alot of internet and call packages and their details. You can find the bundles details from zong, telenor, jazz and ufone. Also know latest happen in telecom sector. 

https://connection.pk/

adam
adam Apr 16 '22

If you are looking for best reviews and products then I have an amazing

source for you. Check this out and find best review for today and get 

everything with best reviews. This site is full of amazing product reviews

Pages: 1 2 »
You do not have permission to reply this topic