We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Newsfeed plugin - missing activities | Forum

Thomas
Thomas Jan 25 '11
I'm updated Oxwall to 1.0.2 and installed latest plugin of newsfeed. When one of the users accepts the request for friendship it does not appear on the profile page as a news feed, or on the homepage also no revelation that users are x and y are now friends.The same error happens when someone writes a new blog entry, and when someone publishes a new link.Something else, when one of the users add a comment to any of the profiles, this also does not appear in the newsfeed.
Den Team
Den Jan 25 '11
On what page you don't see this actioans in newsfeed? Dashboard or Index page?
Thomas
Thomas Jan 25 '11
do not appear anywhere activity, don't see on index,profile page and on the dashboard, where need to show up activities.
Den Team
Den Jan 25 '11
You need to update these plugins also:
- friendship
- blogs
- links
- photos
- videos
The Forum post is edited by Den Jan 25 '11
Thomas
Thomas Jan 25 '11
i updated now all plugins, but same activities don't show.
Den Team
Den Jan 25 '11
Send me PM with your site URL and admin details please.
Glassiboy
Glassiboy Feb 27 '12
I Have Also Newseeds Problem , When I Go To My Friends Profiles Then I Did not Show Any Field To Write On their Wall And When I write In My own Wall Then It Also Not Spreads Comments To My Friends... Please Solve This http://zingur.in
Michael I.
Michael I. Mar 1 '12
What version of Oxwall do you use? Did you try reinstalling the Newsfeed plugin?