We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Home Page Buttons - Pandora - Responsive theme | Forum

Jack
Jack Mar 27 '18
Sorry to ask, is there any way to fix the attached? It has been showing that way since I purchased the theme. There is a odd white space that shows up and the sign-in button looks like its squashed.   
Jack
Jack Apr 22 '18
Hello checking back any help, its been this way since I have purchased the theme. Thank you in advance. 
Jack
Jack Apr 23 '18

Hello I asked Skadate about the issue they mentioned the beow:

Re Join button - technical team has checked it. This is a third party template. Please contact the service, where you have got this template, so that they fix it for you.

Jack
Jack Apr 23 '18

Quote from OW Visuals Sorry for delay, we ha missed this forum post, willl be fixed ASAP.
No worries at all, I just noticed today actually, this issue is only on Apple devices and my wife's Android device it looks fine. Just a FYI.

I still love this theme and so do my users, thanks for making such a great theme!

Jack
Jack May 3 '18
Good morning, just checking in to see if this issue has been fixed for the iPhone. As I mentioned the format for the landing page looks fine for Android. Only affects Apple Devices. Thanks. 
Jack
Jack May 12 '18
Gentleman can scratch this off your list. I got it resolved by paying Freelancer $150 from https://www.freelancer.com to fix this and a couple other things for me in under 3 days, they did a beautiful job.
Jack
Jack May 12 '18
Sorry couldn’t wait, my Google Analytics was saying that 39% of my visitors were dropping of at the landing page. I suspected it was because of the buttons and the images were not displaying properly, when a visitor comes to a website especially on mobile device it shouldn’t be distorted and the images should display properly. Great, theme though they fixed the landing page, I didn’t mind paying the $150 they did a beautiful job the images were sized properly and they also fixed some other (not your fault) things I wanted to improve. Thanks though really waited too long over a month.
gami
gami Dec 27 '18
hi,

the same problem with the theme Pandora Blue - Responsive theme.

thanks for fixed.

mike

You do not have permission to reply this topic