We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Keeping your paypal account safer on mobile | Forum

dave Leader
dave Mar 27 '18
Hi, i just experienced this and thought i would share as it might help others. 

I wanted to check my paypal while i was in town so i installed the andriod paypal app and when i tried to login i could not because i could not find all the keys i needed on the android keyboard. 

So when i got home i looked up on the desktop about the keys i needed and it turns out the default android keyboard does not have all desktop keys.  

Now there are other kb apps that you can install to give you all keys but i started thinking of this as a positive rather than a negative.  It could actually help protect my account for those that dont realize this and they will fail to login and crack the account because the keys they need are not there (unless they have the special kb app). 

So i decided not to use the Paypal app and left my info the way it was.  At least i feel somewhat safer on mobile now. 

The Forum post is edited by dave Mar 27 '18
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Aug 10 '23
Awesome dispatch! I am indeed getting apt to over this info, is truly neighborly my buddy. Likewise fantastic blog here among many of the costly info you acquire. Reserve up the beneficial process you are doing here. Kissimmee Exterminator
Billy Sharp
Billy Sharp Aug 10 '23
When you have the appropriate person by your side, you won't need that other 80 percent of the time. This place, run 3 is where I was able to find the joy I was looking for. They were able to tell me the answer, which has made it possible for me to have delight each day, despite the long and difficult hours I spend at work.
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Aug 16 '23
I am always searching online for storys that can accommodate me. There is obviously a multiple to understand about this. I feel you made few salubrious points in Attributes moreover. Detain busy, awesome career! Orlando Exterminator
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Aug 16 '23
I can recommend primarily decent and even responsible tips, as a result view it: Oviedo Exterminator
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Sep 15 '23
Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. Mobile Home Supply Store
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Sep 19 '23
Your texts on this subject are correct, see how I wrote this site is really very good. Comment se transformer intérieurement à Montreux Vevey Territet Chardonne Saint-Legier Villeneuve Chatel-Saint-Denis
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Sep 22 '23
This is very useful, although it will be important to help simply click that web page link: sunnewsonline
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Sep 23 '23
These you will then see the most important thing, the application provides you a website a powerful important internet page: schwarzkümmelöl
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Oct 13 '23
Welcome to Therapy Trainings! We understand the economic challenges many new graduates face after completing their degree program.That's why we offer Free CEs, NAADAC Code of Ethics and Free CEUs for Social Workers. As a new grad within the last six months, you'll receive unlimited CE access for a year, absolutely free!
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Oct 19 '23
Find the best essays on is my friend's profile page. Unimat Speed bumps
Mitchell Thornton
Mitchell Thornton Oct 20 '23
In this article understand the most important thing, the item will give you a keyword rich link a great useful website page: Korean affordable skincare