We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

"Insert images", "Insert videos" and emoticons tools do not work - TinyMCE Editor | Forum

Philippe
Philippe Apr 11 '18

I installed TinyMCE Editor a few days ago. In the picture attached below, here are the tools that work well. Also with the plugin "Articles".

I only use TinyMCE Editor for the frontend.

Unfortunately other basic but essential tools do not work at all. Can you tell me what to do to make these tools operational, especially the "insert images", "insert videos" and emoticones tools?

Thank you in advance

Attachments:
  Tiny MCE.pdf (103Kb)
Kyle Willets
Kyle Willets May 16 '18
That does not fix the things not working in their PDF. I am having the same issues as well as the send button being gone. I know when I had Dolphin I needed to have a backend file manager is order for the image uploads and file uploads to work. Not sure if this is the same issue. As for my send button issue I tried what you have in your road map fix and it did not help that neither. Submitted a ticket and send message on Oxwall myself too :) 

The Forum post is edited by Kyle Willets May 16 '18
ArtMedia
ArtMedia May 17 '18

Plugin have integration with default oxwall upload form, see atachments

but oxwall core (ow_core/form_elements.php) filtering html tags, so when you use it on editor and see efects, then when you click "Save", they are filtering via oxwall core and not saving in database.

Kyle Willets
Kyle Willets May 20 '18
You know when I look at your images I noticed the editor is within the box where mine floats above the box. I am wondering if this could be another issue.  I already sent you my website information which is scary I have not got no response back, but have here. I submitted a ticket on your website and in PM here on Oxwall. If I could please get a refund if it cant be fixed. I sent a message on the day of purchase, submitted a ticket the same day as well at your website. 

The Forum post is edited by Kyle Willets May 20 '18
ArtMedia
ArtMedia May 21 '18

i updated plugin on your site, add this code on next update plugin,

now you can insert images, via attachment

now you have send button on groups,

i dont have any message from you on oxwall

The Forum post is edited by ArtMedia May 21 '18
Kyle Willets
Kyle Willets May 21 '18

Strange, I promise I did send it though https://gyazo.com/6f76cda77bbbbabf0600a6476ebdfb69 I sent it to your personal one I think or I hope it was you lol. 0.0 I have the editor deactivated. I will enable it and see if it works.

Update yess it works thank you. I tried on the wall as well. If you can share what you edited to make that happen. I tried the images to and works great.

Also with it enabled you can see how it floats which is OK I just wanted to know if that is normal. I know some things I will have to remove from it like the font color because stuff like that seems to not work

The Forum post is edited by Kyle Willets May 21 '18
ArtMedia
ArtMedia May 21 '18

no, this is other oxwall user,

i add this to next plugin update, so you can updates plugin still

when you have emoji plugin activated, then this will be floating

The Forum post is edited by ArtMedia May 21 '18
You do not have permission to reply this topic