We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Anybody fancy trying to build a modfor this chat script | Forum

Pete
Pete Oct 8 '12

AJAX Chat would be perfect for oxwall

https://blueimp.net/ajax/

VideoWhisper.com
VideoWhisper.com Oct 8 '12
We're integrating some video communication plugins for Oxwall including Video Conference. Could be an alternative to ajax chat if you have proper hosting.
Pete
Pete Oct 9 '12

I bought some vid software you can use Works with any shared web hosting. No Flash Media Server or Red5 needed for video calls, integration API, Facebook connect, private 1 on 1 chat rooms, administration / moderation, 100% editable, script source files ,you can cam live with your webbrowser ,i just dont know how to add it into oxwall .so when people log in thy also log into the chat software .If i pm you a copy could you tell me how and which file i need to edit.The guy that i bought it from is just a waist of space ,wont give you any support unless you pay him. 

(Thanks)

The Forum post is edited by Pete Oct 9 '12
Pete
Pete Oct 10 '12

Quote from Paul Cuffe
Hello Pete, I have had ideas over a chat software using AJAX but its only a idea right now

I will pm you this chat script paul,you can have a mess about with it ,you dont need  red5 server with this script for members to use there webcams . Paul would you please pm me your email address the file is big to pm you
The Forum post is edited by Pete Oct 10 '12
Pete
Pete Oct 10 '12

Quote from Paul Cuffe
I am happy to take a look pete, but my focus for my plugins is going to move into security for the site such as the anti spammer and anti virus plugins I have made.

oK Paul i will leave it  tHANKS .