We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

No send button. - TinyMCE Editor | Forum

Brandon
Brandon May 15 '18

I tried to use your support website but it wouldn't load.

Hey I just got one of the wysiwyg plugins you recommended a while back. "TinyMCE Editor" 

For some reason the send button goes away on the newsfeed/wall when I enable the plugin. Any idea how to resolve it? 

I think it's interfering with the theme I have. Unfortunately The person I bought the theme from still hasn't responded to my other previous question.

My site: www.thagrow.space.

I'll PM you my admin details.

Theme: https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1120

The Forum post is edited by Brandon May 15 '18
Kyle Willets
Kyle Willets May 16 '18
I actually am suffering form the same thing since purchase today. I am doing the emoji fix to see if that is what is causing the issue on my end. Submitted a ticket and send message on Oxwall myself too :) 
The Forum post is edited by Kyle Willets May 16 '18
Brandon
Brandon May 16 '18

Quote from Kyle Willets I actually am suffering form the same thing since purchase today. I am doing the emoji fix to see if that is what is causing the issue on my end. Submitted a ticket and send message on Oxwall myself too :) 
Ah, glad I'm not the only one. Please let me know if the emoji fix works. 
ArtMedia
ArtMedia May 17 '18

I created integration with emoji plugin while ago, but when other developers updates plugins, then my integrations could don;t work

i check this problem and try fix it.

ArtMedia
ArtMedia May 17 '18

I fix send button on newsfeed, please update plugin

more info https://developers.oxwall.com/...m/topic/55391?page=1

Brandon
Brandon May 18 '18
Awesome thank you. Unfortunately the chat doesn't work O_o 
Kyle Willets
Kyle Willets May 19 '18
Yeah this doesn't fix the wall issue. the wall doesn't use send button you normally would type something in and just hit the enter key. Any fields that work this way its an issue. Even if there was a way to disable the editor in this area. If you could provide an area to edit. Normally I use walls on the profile and in groups so its important for me :P I already sent you my website information which is scary I have not got no response back, but have here. I submitted a ticket on your website and in PM here on Oxwall. If I could please get a refund. 
The Forum post is edited by Kyle Willets May 20 '18
ArtMedia
ArtMedia May 21 '18

i disbaled editor on mailbox chat, please update plugin

https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/55391?page=1#post-226745

Brandon
Brandon May 23 '18
Thanks so much for updating. I really appreciate it.

When a video preview is added, my text still disappears unless I use the add url button but then there's no preview. Is there a way to resolve that?

Also, I'm seeing html code now. 

The Forum post is edited by Brandon May 24 '18
Brandon
Brandon May 26 '18
I hate to blow you up with bugs my friend. 

The "Quote" feature in the forums no longer works either. When I hit send the message disappears. 

ArtMedia
ArtMedia May 29 '18

i try find solution to quote button, you can check progress here http://projects.artmedia.biz.pl/view.php?id=2

newsfeed status have link observer which add url preview, can you screen video record all, process, this will help me and then i can search soution

Brandon
Brandon May 29 '18
Thanks for the update. Here's a video for you.

ArtMedia
ArtMedia Jun 3 '18

this is 3rd party plugin, plugin dont support all 3rd party plugins,

you can on plugin settings set overriding default oxwall editor, then you dont see tinymce editor on all teaxtarea boxes

Brandon
Brandon Jun 3 '18

Quote from ArtMedia

this is 3rd party plugin, plugin dont support all 3rd party plugins,

you can on plugin settings set overriding default oxwall editor, then you dont see tinymce editor on all teaxtarea boxes

Dang, I only bought the plugin because I was under the impression that it would fix the inability to type when I add video urls. 
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Jun 4 '18
send me plugin files, then if i have free time, then maybe create integration, but this plugin which you using can have bugs, i must check plugin code
Brandon
Brandon Jun 11 '18

Quote from ArtMedia send me plugin files, then if i have free time, then maybe create integration, but this plugin which you using can have bugs, i must check plugin code
I think it's just the oxwall newsfeed plugin.
You do not have permission to reply this topic