We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

500 Error on Update - Bootstrap | Forum

Blaire
Blaire May 28 '18
Went through to update this plugin.

500 error.

Something went wrong!
To get the error details follow these steps:
- Open ow_includes/config.php file and set DEBUG_MODE to true
- Reproduce your last action. Error details: Type: Exception Message: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away File: /home/glc/public_html/ow_core/database.php Line: 723 Trace: #0 /home/glc/public_html/ow_core/database.php(723): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/glc/public_html/ow_core/database.php(451): OW_Database->execute('UPDATE `ow_oaco...', NULL) #2 /home/glc/public_html/ow_plugins/oaboost/bol/ItemDao.php(126): OW_Database->query('UPDATE `ow_oaco...') #3 /home/glc/public_html/ow_plugins/oaboost/bol/Service.php(619): oacompress\bol\ItemDao->markAllExpired() #4 /home/glc/public_html/ow_plugins/oaboost/classes/EventHandler.php(478): oacompress\bol\Service->markAllExpired() #5 [internal function]: oacompress\classes\EventHandler->clearCompressedCache(Object(OW_Event)) #6 /home/glc/public_html/ow_core/event_manager.php(228): call_user_func(Array, Object(OW_Event)) #7 /home/glc/public_html/ow_core/developer_tools.php(124): OW_EventManager->trigger(Object(OW_Event)) #8 /home/glc/public_html/ow_core/developer_tools.php(73): OW_DeveloperTools->refreshEntitiesCache(59) #9 /home/glc/public_html/ow_core/application.php(152): OW_DeveloperTools->init() #10 /home/glc/public_html/index.php(54): OW_Application->init() #11 {main}

Blaire
Blaire May 28 '18
Manually removed plugin file via ftp
uploaded manually into ow_plugins

Just getting

Request Timeout

This request takes too long to process, it is timed out by the server. If it should not be timed out, please contact administrator of this web site to increase 'Connection Timeout'.

Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi May 29 '18
Please do you have access to your error logs?
Blaire
Blaire May 29 '18
I did but worked for many hours yesterday so simply restored back-up file from 24 hour before. Sorry for the troubles!
Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi May 29 '18
Maybe you should uninstall the plugin and install a fresh copy of the plugin. I tried to reproduce an error from my end but I can't find any.
You do not have permission to reply this topic