We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Confirm email not working | Forum

Dennis
Dennis Jun 7 '18
when I have "Confirm email" required and a new user fills out their registration and hits submit they page displays 

Error 500
Internal Server Error.

If you are the site admin, click here for details (+)

And doesn't send the verification email.

I can manually mark their account verified in admin.  

Any ideas?

Blaire
Blaire Jun 8 '18
Did this start happening after installing or updating a plugin? If so, perhaps try turning on dev mode for a few moments, turning it back off, letting the site sit for a few moments, and then trying again.

Otherwise, perhaps try uninstalling new/updated plugins individually (one by one) and testing in between to see if one of them have been the culprit.
Dennis
Dennis Jun 11 '18
Great Idea, thanks I will try that.
Dennis
Dennis Jun 13 '18
I went through all the plugins one at a time turning them off, then using another  browser, testing to see if I still got the email vitrifaction or the "Error 500".  All of this was with DEV set to true.

I also discovered that it wont send the "password reset" request email ether.  

Any ideas?

Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Jun 14 '18

Hello there

If your friends get this kind of error.

cpanel-whm-vps panelden / ow_incudle / config.php

the error mode found below is true.

Provide the error source provided.

Contact PM for more.

Dennis
Dennis Jun 14 '18
This is the error I am getting when I turn on Debug.

OW Debug - Exception

File: /home/goruouqp/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/phpmailer/phpmailer/class.phpmailer.php

Line: 1453

Trace: #0 /home/goruouqp/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/phpmailer/phpmailer/class.phpmailer.php(1325): PHPMailer->mailSend('Date: Thu, 14 J...', 'This is a multi...')

#1 /home/goruouqp/public_html/ow_libraries/vendor/phpmailer/phpmailer/class.phpmailer.php(1203): PHPMailer->postSend() 

#2 /home/goruouqp/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/mail_service.php(272): PHPMailer->send() 

#3 /home/goruouqp/public_html/ow_core/mailer.php(80): BOL_MailService->send(Object(BASE_CLASS_Mail)) 

#4 /home/goruouqp/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/email_verify_service.php(230): OW_Mailer->send(Object(BASE_CLASS_Mail)) 

#5 /home/goruouqp/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/email_verify_service.php(258): BOL_EmailVerifyService->sendVerificationMail('user', Array) 

#6 /home/goruouqp/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/controllers/email_verify.php(110): BOL_EmailVerifyService->sendUserVerificationMail(Object(BOL_User)) 

#7 [internal function]: BASE_CTRL_EmailVerify->index(Array) 

#8 /home/goruouqp/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(250): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(BASE_CTRL_EmailVerify), Array) 

#9 /home/goruouqp/public_html/ow_core/request_handler.php(226): OW_RequestHandler->processControllerAction(Object(ReflectionMethod), Object(BASE_CTRL_EmailVerify)) 

#10 /home/goruouqp/public_html/ow_core/application.php(346): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() 

#11 /home/goruouqp/public_html/index.php(76): OW_Application->handleRequest() 

#12 {main}Type: phpmailerException

When I got to line:1453 this is why I see.

throw new phpmailerException($this->lang('instantiate'), self::STOP_CRITICAL);

The Forum post is edited by Dennis Jun 14 '18
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Jun 17 '18

you have disabled mail() php function

try setup stmp options

Borjan Shoes
Borjan Shoes Aug 11 '23
Looking for boy shoes in Pakistan online? Borjan offers their customer the best ToT Ba ToT collection for boys that include variety of school shoes. so, shop now for the best boys kids shoes online at Borjan.
nerufbqu
nerufbqu Aug 13 '23

Good luck Schneider, all the best for you and your team

تأسيس شركة في دبي
Rafat Law
Rafat Law Aug 15 '23
Searching for a best divorce lawyer in Islamabad? Our experienced legal team is here to provide empathetic and professional assistance during this challenging time.
Qhaaf Bedding
Qhaaf Bedding Aug 16 '23
Looking for premium bed sheets online Pakistan? Look no further than Qhaaf Bedding. Discover the superior quality materials and attention to detail that set our bed sheets apart. Join our satisfied customers in Pakistan who have experienced the ultimate in comfort and elegance. Choose Qhaaf Bedding for your bed sheets online and enjoy a peaceful and stylish night's sleep. Shop now and indulge in the luxurious world of Qhaaf Bedding.
Mannat Clothing
Mannat Clothing Aug 16 '23
Elevate your wardrobe with Mannat Clothing's online Pakistani dresses, where traditional charm meets contemporary fashion. Explore a world of elegance and grace.
Panache Apparel
Panache Apparel Aug 17 '23
Unveil your inner fashionista with Panache Apparel's floral dress design. A symphony of complicated details and botanical motifs that embodies a fresh and unique take on classic elegance.
Scholarship
Scholarship Aug 17 '23
Thank you so much for the post you do. I like your post and all you share with us is up to date and quite informative, i would like to bookmark the page so i can come here again to read you, as you have done a wonderful job.NSF || Fiitjee Scholarship || LIC Golden Jublee || Scholarship Aditya Birla    Scholarship || Rajarshi Shahu  Maharaj Scholarship ||
ROHIT
Company Contact Detail
The blog has accurate information I like the way you have delivered the main point related.

flipkart email ID || flipkart head office || prabhas phone number || bridgecrest payoff || td auto finance  phone number || caliber home loans  phone number  

ROHIT

Digital india
Digital india Aug 17 '23
Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains true facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing.

e shram card || digital seva 2022 || free nebsit  computer education || csc registration  2022 23 || beti bachao beti  padhao yojana || rashtriya parivarik  labh yojana || bihar post matric  scholarship ||

ROHIT

Aadhar Card
Aadhar Card Aug 17 '23
Thanks for sharing this blog as it is too helpful for me.

PM Kisan Aadhar || How To Paas UIDAI Exam || Aadhar Card Images || My Aadhar UIDAI  || aadhar Print Portal || Uidai Mobile  Number Change ||

ROHIT

Typing Speed
Typing Speed Aug 17 '23
Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains true facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing.speed typer || alphabet typing test calculate || calculating wpm typing || speed online typing  || typing speed online ||

ROHIT
Mobile Number
Mobile Number Aug 17 '23
Thanks for sharing this blog as it is too helpful for me.samsung imei  checker || phone number  tracker free app || phone number gps tracker || find my iphone imei checker || imei checker t mobile ||

ROHIT
Aspire Bedding
Aspire Bedding Aug 17 '23
Elevate your sleep sanctuary with Aspire Bedding's exquisite online bed sheets. Transform your rest into a luxurious escape. Upgrade your bedding for a dreamy slumber.
Pages: 1 2 »