We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

'customise this page' not working - dimmed screen but no dialogue box. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Sam
Sam Oct 12 '12
I searched on the Oxwall site for issues relating to the 'customise' pages not working so I thought I would ask you regarding a problem I have with my site, I hope this is OK.

I have a site www.artworkexchange.org which has been working fine. Now when I press 'customise this page' I get all the usual options but when I try to actually change the settings for each module the screen dims but no dialogue box appears.

Do you have any ideas about what the issue is?

Thanks for your help,

Sam Kiff

Alia Team
Alia Oct 14 '12
Sam, currently you site is not opening at all. I guess you are fixing it. Once it is up so that we can reproduce the issue can you PM me access details to your admin panel and server?
Vladmir
Vladmir Oct 25 '12
Hi again ...

I downloaded the theme "Aerial" and the same thing is happening, do not open any boxes. I made changes only in some images and css little in exchange colors.
Has put the agrafiti as standard and works normally, I go back to the "Aerial" and does not work ...

Returning only error in this theme ...
Someone with this issue and with this problem?
thank you!

t +
Vlad

---------------

I installed the original theme and it worked normally ...

I did something stupid, my mistake ....

going back to drawing board

The Forum post is edited by Vladmir Oct 25 '12
Alia Team
Alia Oct 29 '12
Vladimir, nothing I can help you with in this situation ( . Try doing the changes once more and record everything you've changed. If the same issue happens, let me know exactly what changes you have made.
Rachel
Rachel Apr 28 '23
Tips to fix-

Refresh the page: Sometimes, simply refreshing the page can resolve the issue.
Clear your browser cache: Clearing your browser's cache can also help resolve issues with web pages. Depending on your browser, you can usually clear your cache from the settings or options menu.
Try a different browser: If the issue persists, try accessing the page in a different browser to see if the problem is isolated to a specific browser.
Check your browser settings: Make sure that your browser is not blocking pop-ups, as the "Customize this page" feature may open in a new window or tab.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez