We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Plugins taken away for free | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Pete
Pete Oct 15 '12

http://www.phplockit.com/

Obfuscation changes the variable names, function names and constant names in your code, making it unreadable. The obfuscated code can then be encrypted using a unique key to generate the locked code. Additional optimisations are also available to speed up the locked code.

Only $ 29.99 USD - one time payment.Features

• Works with any installation of PHP 4, PHP 5 or PHP 6.
  • No additional software needs to be installed on the server (yours or your customers).
  • No changes are required to the web server.
  • Encoded scripts work on Windows and Linux servers.
  • Works with PHP safe mode enabled or disabled.
  • Obfuscates PHP files.
  • Encrypts PHP files.
  • Works with <? and <?php tags.
  • Protects sensitive information (such as your MySQL password) in PHP scripts.
  • Encrypt entire directory trees in one go.
  • Allows encryption of "include" files.
  • Uses a unique key to encrypt scripts.
  • Allows optional single or multiple IP address locking.
  • Allows optional single or multiple domain locking.
  • Allows optional expiry date to be set, providing time limited licenses.
  • Incredibly light resource usage.
  • Runs incredibly fast, with no noticable delay to your scripts.
  • Easy to setup and use.
  • Unlimited encryption for a single payment.
  • Built-in help
  • Does not require write access to any directories or files on the server.
  • Your encoded scripts can contain customised error messages.
  • Allows files to be excluded from encryption (e.g. configuration files).
  • Optionally allows a beginning section of a script to be unencrypted (e.g. for configuration).
  • Optionally strip comments and whitespace from your script.
  • Easy To Use

All you have to do is to:

demo 30 days

http://www.phplockit.com/demo.php

The Forum post is edited by Pete Oct 15 '12
Pete
Pete Oct 15 '12
if my website gets big i may buy this myself to protect my website and db from hackers
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Another ILLEGEAL guy out here... Somebody has shared the plugins to him.. He is sharing the plugins to others. ( got the below image from whom he shared).

http://www.oxwall.org/user/christopherm

His Site: http://chrisbook.net/
Christopher
Christopher Oct 21 '12
Like i said i got the plugins from my dad..  :/ i dont know what the big deal is , its only plugins , calm down its not like i'm robbing a bank or someting..
Soundchum web solution
You made this spammer to do this with us

all plugin developers never accept any alternative payment methods

Purusothaman ) i did pm you before and told me you accept payments with paypal only ( how you said that you accept altirnatives payments and give plugins for users for free too, you didn't man ) please say the true

now you let us for these scammers 

Christopher
Christopher Oct 21 '12
thats the US law , I live in UK , so i dont have to listen to that LAW :/  My dads a police officer so i know the LAW :)
Christopher
Christopher Oct 21 '12
yer the domain was but i live in UK , :)
Pete
Pete Oct 21 '12

Quote from Christopher
thats the US law , I live in UK , so i dont have to listen to that LAW :/  My dads a police officer so i know the LAW :)

If your dad is a police officer ,then i doubt very much he would be encouraging you to steal plugins,because this is just what you or doing "ITS CALLED STEALING" plugins do not cost very much ,so why steal them? I bought my plugins ,so i do not see why you can`t purchase them. Guys make mods to make Oxwall better,Would you like somebody to come along and steal your mods . Anyway i dont wish to chat to thieves,because this is what you or " A THIEF "Do not ask me for any more help,and i doubt most members won`t  help you now or Oxwall Staff for that matter,when your website messis up you have only your self to blame.
The Forum post is edited by Pete Oct 21 '12
Christopher
Christopher Oct 21 '12
Well i'm making my self a plugin .. :) and its not stealing if some one gives them me
Purusothaman Ramanujam

Quote from Christopher Like i said i got the plugins from my dad..  :/ i dont know what the big deal is , its only plugins , calm down its not like i'm robbing a bank or someting..

First you did not agree that you were trading plugins with others. But when I showed you the proof, you gave up and asked me to leave the topic. I asked you to say your Dad's oxwall username so that I can check. But you didn't which implies that's a story. Yes It's just a plugin.. but its not okay for you to deal with it.

Quote from Christopher and its not stealing if some one gives them me
The person who gave you also is against TOS here.
Quote from Ashraf Nagah You made this spammer to do this with us all plugin developers never accept any alternative payment methods Purusothaman ) i did pm you before and told me you accept payments with paypal only ( how you said that you accept altirnatives payments and give plugins for users for free too, you didn't man ) please say the true now you let us for these scammers
I can not accept other ways of payments except Paypal. As I am from India there are many restrictions from other payment methods. And so I said.

I accept direct bank deposits and even cheques for Indian users ONLY. I deal with Indian Rupees with them. But you are from different county. I am not aware of payment methods that we both can agree.

Thanks Pete and OW Visual for your points.
Den Team
Den Oct 22 '12
Thanks for reporting guys. User has been notified about violation OSCL and Oxwall distribution licenses. If he doesn't sort that soon then we'll have to suspend an account. 

The Forum post is edited by Den Oct 22 '12
Christopher
Christopher Oct 22 '12
Den i got permission to use the green line theme from the owner
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Another user who is trying to harvest plugins.

Abbey
Abbey Oct 26 '12

Quote from Pete

When you purchase a mod ,you can sell it on or give it away to anybody

if you use maiancube  you could put in your mod some code say only to be used on domain one and if its run on domain 2 then it wont work, now if i lefy this code php like this people can change the code ,now if you use maniancube you can encript the php code so no body can change it ,unless of cource you knew how to decode the mod. So now person can only run mod on just one domain and not sell or give copys to friends

what if one person owns multiple domains and wants to use them on all their sites? they'd have to purchase multiple licenses
Purusothaman Ramanujam

Quote from Abbey Jayne what if one person owns multiple domains and wants to use them on all their sites? they'd have to purchase multiple licenses

Not for my plugins. You can use them across your own domains.... but not for others...
Abbey
Abbey Oct 26 '12

Quote from Purusothaman Ramanujam
Quote from Abbey Jayne what if one person owns multiple domains and wants to use them on all their sites? they'd have to purchase multiple licenses

Not for my plugins. You can use them across your own domains.... but not for others...

good to know

I think it's wrong to share paid plugins, people work hard to make them and it's unfair for people to share them around because others are either too cheap to get them themselves or don't have have access to paypal.

I do have a question, paypal offers a "guest" option, can't they use this? all you need is a credit card.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
But some countries government policies does not allow paypal at all.. like Egypt. So the users from those countries can not use paypal by any means.

And for users from India, they can not purchase from me. Indian users can not send payment to other Indian paypal user.
cit27
cit27 Oct 26 '12
Yes like me i dont know how to use paypal...i want to purchase some plugin, theme, but i dont know how?
cit27
cit27 Oct 26 '12

Quote from OW Visuals OW Visuals

I love this sentence
"If you can't buy That does not mean you can steel :) "

Minimally respect the rights of others
Purusothaman Ramanujam

Quote from cit24 Yes like me i dont know how to use paypal...i want to purchase some plugin, theme, but i dont know how?

Its simple to use. Just register your account and add your credit card details in paypal. simple. Later you can use that account to buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 »