We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

error Emojis and Smileys after "true" dev test | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Jul 17 '18
That is this? and that can i do about it?

dave Leader
dave Jul 17 '18
Send SD an email regarding this issue as it is his plugin.  However its possible that the object or array is empty which is why you could be getting that. 

But more than likely it is a php 7.2 error so i assume you are using php 7.2, is that corrrect?

I do have a suggestion but i want to see if SD replies to you first since it is his plugin.  If he does not reply to you then ill offer my suggestion which might work...    The trick is to make sure that the variable has value. 

The Forum post is edited by dave Jul 17 '18
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Jul 18 '18
Yes i use 7.2

I have a plugin that I can not use anymore, because then I have to run 6.5 phpBut can I go back to 6.5 if everything works properly? or should I have this upgrade to 7.2? What the difference really? And can I have a problem in the future if I drive 6.5?

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jul 18 '18
I not see SD online for a very long time. Hopefully he will answer you. 

I waited for SD create some GDPR plugin for many months now. He uselly stand with he words and a great developer to deal with

Have you try contact him about the issue?

(if not patient, try input some value on line 300 see what happens like (1) but do it on you own responsible and risk and remove the value if get problems. or wait for SD answer you for a much better solution or another developer here) I think the counter need bee active and have some values all the time. it depends what function this counter have.and maybe it reset it self... i need try read the code to understand but not very good at read code and again wait for proffesional help maybe better then listen to a code amatuer like me...lol

Regards

Ow-Ghost

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Jul 18 '18
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Jul 20 '18

Thanks for the information, but I think I'm waiting for developers.

Yes, I sent him a message about the problem, but have not heard anything yet.

dave Leader
dave Jul 23 '18
OK give it one week, then if you have not heard from him i will make a suggestion about the issue. 
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Jul 23 '18
Thanks Dave