We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

plugin does not work on mobile as stated - Member X | Forum

L Key
L Key Aug 14 '18
I have just purchased this plugin and I am experiencing  issues using mobile devices. I would like to know how to fix this as I have tried all the settings.  I would appreciate if you could get back to me as a matter of urgency.

The Forum post is edited by L Key Aug 21 '18
L Key
L Key Aug 14 '18

Here is another snapshot

Daniel
Daniel Aug 14 '18
Hi LKey, I think this is your theme cause the problem.

If you can give me your admin console access i think i can fix your problem. if you want me to fix, please contact me via PM and send me the details.

L Key
L Key Aug 15 '18
Hi Daniel thanks for your response. I have tried all the themes, and exactly the same thing. If it is something that can be changed using admin panel, please send me instructions in my PM. I do not give access to my website for privacy reasons.
Daniel
Daniel Aug 15 '18
Hi you can tell me your website to check the problem? I don't know how to fix until i see your website. I don't need your admin access it is ok. but i must see the page  and check the css.
Daniel
Daniel Aug 16 '18
Hi Key,

You can let me help you to check your website? because everyone's website may have some difference and third-party plugin may effect, or maybe the core version differences.

I don't have instructions because i don't know what cause the problem. I have many clients, but they have no problems like this. Would you please allow me do my job to check the problem? i think just some css problem.

L Key
L Key Aug 21 '18
Update:

I'm pleased to say everything is working very well and I'm happy. As with all themes there are differences, and things may need slight adjustments through css in Admin panel. Daniel helped with all. Great plugin. Thanks Daniel

You do not have permission to reply this topic