We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Before you leave Oxwall Read this first....!! | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Aug 20 '18

Hi Oxwallers,

Im sure most of you read my post here - https://developers.oxwall.com/forum/topic/62222I tried them all but Oxwall came out best :)

Before making the same mistake i made, i just wat to let you know that i tried social engine and PhpFox but i must say Oxwall is easy and plugins here are cheaper compared to them. The grass is not greener as i thought outside :(.
My wish is if developers and Oxwall Team would be committed to this platform this platform will be the best....Good news is im back :)....This is my home.
Graphkat
Graphkat Aug 20 '18
Welcome Back!
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 20 '18
Welcome back !
The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Aug 20 '18
AppXprt
AppXprt Aug 20 '18
You know what I like about OxWall?
It is extremely well coded and developed.

It also has this which I don't think too many people are aware of and is probably under valued...

See Attached SEO Audit

Attachments:
  OxWall-SEO.png (47Kb)
AppXprt
AppXprt Aug 20 '18
Also about to have Manifest's and PWA...
Attachments:
  pwa100.png (48Kb)
AppXprt
AppXprt Aug 20 '18
OxFest
Attachments:
  OxFest.png (48Kb)
dave Leader
dave Aug 20 '18
welcome back buddy, your site is reinstalled for ya... :)
dave Leader
dave Aug 20 '18
sorry webster but i just have to do this LMAO - just joking around with ya man 

The Forum post is edited by dave Aug 20 '18
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Aug 21 '18

Quote from dave sorry webster but i just have to do this LMAO - just joking around with ya man 

LMAO.....OH NO DAVE....Hahahahaha,  thanks a lot dave.....I owe you coffee.....a lot of it :)
The Forum post is edited by Webster Molaudi Aug 21 '18
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Aug 21 '18
Thanks for the welcome back party guys :), feels good to be home.....I promise I won't run-away again. Dave went through  a lot to bring me back home I'm sure now he is tired trying to get his energy back. I know like Amy parent he gave me a mouthful when I left but as they say "There's no place like home"
The Forum post is edited by Webster Molaudi Aug 21 '18
Paul
Paul Aug 22 '18
Welcome back. 

I also noticed that many complain about little things here. There is no software that is perfect. Especially not for every personal request.

I tried a lot of alternatives, too. Bevor oxwall I was unsing TYPO3 (with forum plugins), drupal, wordpress, vBulletin and actually XenForo. All pages get a lot of customization and own plugins.

Classic forums-software is obsolet and oxwall is an awesome community alternative wit great source code. Its much cleaner ans structured than vBulletin, but is not as complicated like magento.

My current website. www.toyota-supra.de needs a lot of customization too, but those are maintainly design only and 2 custom plugins.

Hope to get it run with ViXiV Technologies´ PWA Plugin, so I can push my WebApp to all stores

Love OXWall!

dave Leader
dave Aug 22 '18
Hi paul good words.

ok webster your all set....  

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 22 '18
Paul

What was the problem with wordpress? they have PWA plugin that works good i heard.

Yes the new oxwall PWA plugin will lift oxwall software a lot and make it more mobile friendly and hopefully almost all plugins will working with that PWA plugin that newly released

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Aug 22 '18
Webster Molaudi
Webster Molaudi Aug 22 '18
Thanks Dave
Quote from dave Hi paul good words.

ok webster your all set....