We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

OxWall Plugin Ideas, Requests and Contributions | Forum

AppXprt
AppXprt Aug 21 '18
I would like your help in making OxWall the best it can be!

Please leave your Plugin idea's and requests here and I will see what I can do as soon as possible!

I'm also going to start contributing to the github source mostly towards XSS / CSRF Security.

Also accepting donations through paypal at ViXiVTech@gmail.com

The Forum post is edited by AppXprt Aug 21 '18
Darryl B Leader
Darryl B Aug 25 '18

I would say one plugin that could stand some improvement is the Events plugin. The Extended Events (standalone) https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/705 plugin is nice, but there are some features that are failing, and I would have liked to see a feature that allows the event host to be able to sort, and print a text only guest list that would include the username, and gender.

Many have also been interested in adding an optional ticketing system for events.

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 25 '18
I would like see this plugin working fully

https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/548

It have to much bugs and slow down your website.

This is helpful to sort out they who lie about what country they stay

i never understand what use i have to see a ip adress in profiles? when i need to copy that ip adress to see what country a user stay. much better there is a option to replace pages with ip with a country flag. i know it can bee tricky place the flag where you want it to bee placed. but the old plugin have solved that with some modify feature.

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Aug 25 '18
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Aug 25 '18
OW-Ghost plugin is comming
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 25 '18
Awsome Artmedia! and i looking forward to you pro plugin for pay with mobile phones very much :) 2 plugins i can not wait for to buy :) 
The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Aug 25 '18
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Aug 27 '18
Wow that was fast :) i will buy and test it :)

Thanks very much ! very useful plugin for admins sort out they who lie what country they stay at easy more :)

Yes i know you can fake you ip but 98,5% would not fake they ip so this plugin will bee very useful

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Aug 27 '18