We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

It blocks the "Custom HTML/text" boxes. - TinyMCE Editor | Forum

Ulises Aguilera
Ulises Aguilera Aug 22 '18
Hi, I bought this plugin, and I need a plugin that works across teh entire site with all the rest of the plugins and of course the site.

But the problem is that this plugin is not compatible with the site, it blocks the custom html/text boxes, one of them doesn´t show the content, and others show that there is a missing file.

And with the plugins what is supposed to work perfectly, the same problem, doesn´t show the content box to work with it, and in others shows that there is a missing file.

The pluggins are: Blogs, Blogger, Article, News Pro, and Ynews.

I add some pictures. Can you help me please?

Attachments:
  Editor-2.png (28Kb)
  Editor-8.png (12Kb)
  Editor-1.png (22Kb)
  Editor-4.png (19Kb)
  Editor-6.png (12Kb)
  Editor-3.png (23Kb)
  Editor-9.png (34Kb)
  Editor-7.png (28Kb)
  Editor-5.png (30Kb)
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Aug 23 '18
i check it and fix bugs on next version plugin
Ulises Aguilera
Ulises Aguilera Aug 23 '18
I really thank you this.
Besides, Could you please check this?:

When you use the full version, it becomes wider that the width space in wich you are working.

If you achieve to fix this issues it look that it is going to be the BEST editor in owxwall, because it has more elements than the others.

CK Cool por example looks great but it doesn´t have so many utilities than this plugin.
In the other hand theres is TinyMCE 4, but it doesn´t work at all, for many time it produces a huge conflict with the entire site.

And there is wysiwygeditor, but it has the same issue, that is not comptaible with all the "blogs plugn kind. And it has no so many things than this plugin.

THANKS A LOT ART MEDIA.

ArtMedia
ArtMedia Sep 2 '18

i remove plugin wptadv

please update plugin and clear cache after that

You do not have permission to reply this topic