We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Caused Extreme CPU usage - Yoom - Chatroom | Forum

mondy man
mondy man Aug 29 '18

Hi, after i installed this plugin it Caused Extreme CPU usage, and my host company blocked my site, it is never happen before for me, it happened after i installed it .

I deactivate it, so CPU load turned to low usage, and my site activated again,

When i activate this plugin CPU usage jump to extreme in a hour .

This plugin needs to improve its performance or please refund me .

Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Aug 29 '18
This issue has already been reported, we are working to improve the performance in a new version. In the meantime, please disable the public chat room if you are on a shared hosting plan.
The Forum post is edited by Ebenezer Obasi Aug 29 '18
mondy man
mondy man Aug 30 '18
Ok thanks. I hope you make this quickly. Since you didn't updated the plugin from long time
The Forum post is edited by mondy man Aug 30 '18
mondy man
mondy man Aug 30 '18
Also, i hope add sound notification like oxwall chat and attachments ( this features found at all chatrooms websites )
mondy man
mondy man Sep 1 '18
CPU high usage issue not caused by general chat only, i disabled general chat and the issue still there, so general chat isn't the main reason
Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Sep 1 '18

Quote from mondy man Ok thanks. I hope you make this quickly. Since you didn't updated the plugin from long time
An update will come shortly. There are some minor changes I have to make.

You should also make sure that your server is able to handles resource usage for a chatroom. I will try to optimize queries and processes to the best possible but the final outcome will rely on your server.

The Forum post is edited by Ebenezer Obasi Sep 1 '18
mondy man
mondy man Sep 24 '18
Hi, there is a long time and you can't resolve this issue, and i can't use this bad plugin, please give me a refund
Kristijan senveter
Kristijan senveter Nov 22 '18
hi. any solution about extreme cpu usage? 
Kristijan senveter
Kristijan senveter Dec 14 '18
??
You do not have permission to reply this topic