We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

500 internal server error | Forum

Gerald E. Greene
Gerald E. Greene Sep 21 '18

Hi, 

I need your help a lot! I host my site at asphostportalInadvertently deleted a theme via FTP, and now when I try to enter the site it gives error 500 internal server error. 

Debug error is:

Message:Cant find default theme!File:/home/u995428611/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.phpLine:222Trace:#0 /home/u995428611/public_html/ow_core/application.php(755): BOL_ThemeService->updateThemeList() #1 /home/u995428611/public_html/ow_core/application.php(723): OW_Application->updateCachedEntities(true) #2 /home/u995428611/public_html/ow_core/application.php(159): OW_Application->devActions() #3 /home/u995428611/public_html/index.php(43): OW_Application->init() #4 {main}Type:LogicException

What do I do? had everything ready I do not think I'll have to start again. 

Thanks.

ArtMedia
ArtMedia Sep 21 '18

go to phpmyadmin

then select ow_base_config table

and search deflaut theme row, change name to simplicity

sandeep
sandeep Sep 21 '18

Similar issue but a different error, any help?

Error details: Type: Exception Message: Can't find master page `'.html_document.'` ! File: /home/lnygqpqy/public_html/ow_core/theme_manager.php Line: 220 Trace: #0 /home/lnygqpqy/public_html/ow_core/html_document.php(610): OW_ThemeManager->getMasterPageTemplate('html_document') #1 /home/lnygqpqy/public_html/ow_core/response.php(171): OW_HtmlDocument->render() #2 /home/lnygqpqy/public_html/ow_core/application.php(469): OW_Response->respond() #3 /home/lnygqpqy/public_html/index.php(94): OW_Application->returnResponse() #4 {main}

lawofe
lawofe Dec 23 '23
This could be the right blog for everyone who is desires to be familiar with this topic. You already know much its practically not easy to argue along (not that I just would want…HaHa). You certainly put the latest spin with a topic thats been discussing for decades. Excellent stuff, just great! Career
lawofe
lawofe Dec 24 '23
I precisely needed to thank you so much yet again. I do not know the things I would’ve taken care of without these secrets contributed by you regarding this problem. It seemed to be a very frightful crisis for me, but encountering a new well-written tactic you processed it forced me to jump with contentment. Now i am happier for the work and hope you are aware of an amazing job you happen to be getting into educating people through your web blog. Probably you haven’t come across any of us. LGBTbusinesses near me
lawofe
lawofe Jan 5
I like this website very much so much fantastic information. Property-Casualty
lawofe
lawofe Jan 6
I conceive you have noted some very interesting details , regards for the post. pappy van winkle for sale
lawofe
lawofe Jan 7
I like this website because so much useful material on here : D. charlotte fine dining
lawofe
lawofe Jan 8
After study just a few of the blog posts in your web site now, and I actually like your means of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website listing and will probably be checking again soon. Pls check out my web page as properly and let me know what you think. PCB board manufacturer in Malaysia
lawofe
lawofe Jan 15
Great post, you have pointed out some great points , I also think this s a very excellent website. Alpha Tonic Reviews
lawofe
lawofe Jan 15
Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for first aid for a heart attack and your post looks very interesting for me. Alpha Tonic Reviews
lawofe
lawofe Jan 17
Man you legend. return see my website, you must get pleasure from it. hair mask for hair growth
lawofe
lawofe Jan 22
Does your website have a contact page? I’m having trouble locating it but, I’d like to send you an email. I’ve got some suggestions for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it develop over time. guest poster wanted
lawofe
lawofe Jan 22
I am lucky that I discovered this web site, just the right info that I was looking for! acim
lawofe
lawofe Jan 24
I am usually to blogging and i genuinely appreciate your content regularly. This content has truly peaks my interest. I will bookmark your web site and maintain checking achievable details. EndoBoost Reviews
lawofe
lawofe Jan 27
I was curious if you ever considered changing the page layout of your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two pictures. Maybe you could space it out better? the growth matrix
lawofe
lawofe Jan 27
Thank you for writing this tremendous top quality article. The information in this material confirms my point of view and you really laid it out well. I could never have written an article this good. Tonic Greens Reviews
Seo
Seo Jan 30

Well done! Keep up the good work. ViralShorts

ALI SHER
ALI SHER Jan 30
I require the majority of the records, Have a preference for seriously favored, We really wish for addiitional information and facts over it, while it is definitely rather great., L8rs used only for documenting. carpet cleaning newcastle
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 6
This is really on top of that a truly decent advertisment you honestly professional exploring because of. It will be far away from regularly now we have hazard to look into something. Wholesale Carts
Pages: 1 2 3 »