We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

e500.php error, please help me | Forum

jakub
jakub Sep 26 '18

Hallo,

i have this problem. Whan i want to see or anybody els want to look at other profile is there an error.:

Error 500
Internal Server Error.
If you are the site admin, click here for details (+) Something went wrong!
To get the error details follow these steps:
- Open ow_includes/config.php file and set DEBUG_MODE to true
- Reproduce your last action. Error details

Type: Exception Message: Class FRIENDS_CMP_UserWidget does not exist File: /www/doc//...ag_and_drop_item.php Line: 208 Trace: #0 /www/doc//...ag_and_drop_item.php(208): ReflectionClass->__construct('FRIENDS_CMP_Use...') #1 /www/doc//...ag_and_drop_item.php(92): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->checkComponent('FRIENDS_CMP_Use...') #2 /www/doc//...p_frontend_panel.php(106): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->setContentComponentClass('FRIENDS_CMP_Use...') #3 /www/doc//...ntity_panel.html.php(113): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropFrontendPanel->tplComponent(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #4 /www/doc//...te_resource_base.php(122): content_5babbd8f9e1e50_49786047(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #5 /www/doc//...emplate_compiled.php(199): Smarty_Template_Resource_Base->getRenderedTemplateCode(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #6 /www/doc//...nternal_template.php(159): Smarty_Template_Compiled->render(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #7 /www/doc//...nal_templatebase.php(191): Smarty_Internal_Template->render(false, 0) #8 /www/doc//...nal_templatebase.php(94): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->_execute('/www/doc/www.ru...', NULL, NULL, NULL, 0) #9 /www/doc/www.rubcon.com/www/ow_core/view_renderer.php(80): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/www/doc/www.ru...') #10 /www/doc/www.rubcon.com/www/ow_core/view.php(187): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/www/doc/www.ru...') #11 /www/doc/www.rubcon.com/www/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_View->render() #12 /www/doc//.../component_panel.php(156): OW_Component->render() #13 /www/doc//.../component_panel.php(327): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->action('profile', '3', false, Array, 'drag_and_drop_e...') #14 [internal function]: BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->profile(Array) #15 /www/doc/www.rubcon.com/www/ow_core/request_handler.php(250): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel), Array) #16 /www/doc/www.rubcon.com/www/ow_core/request_handler.php(226): OW_RequestHandler->processControllerAction(Object(ReflectionMethod), Object(BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel)) #17 /www/doc/www.rubcon.com/www/ow_core/application.php(346): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #18 /www/doc/www.rubcon.com/www/index.php(76): OW_Application->handleRequest() #19 {main}

any idea please how to fix it?
thanks jakub

sandeep
sandeep Sep 27 '18
Login to hosting control panel and open phpmyadmin..Look for the table Ow_base_Plugins and find the friend plugin information. After that , connect via ftp and login to ow_plugins folder and look for friends plugin. take a back up of both  Now go to Ow_plugin table and set the value to #0# from 1 and try to access.
Nuria
Nuria Sep 27 '18
Sorry, my bad, since it was the same error i th.pough it could be the same. Going to start a new post now and deleting my messages here :P