We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

e500.php error, please help me | Forum

jakub
jakub Sep 26 '18

Hallo,

i have this problem. Whan i want to see or anybody els want to look at other profile is there an error.:

Error 500
Internal Server Error.
If you are the site admin, click here for details (+) Something went wrong!
To get the error details follow these steps:
- Open ow_includes/config.php file and set DEBUG_MODE to true
- Reproduce your last action. Error details

Type: Exception Message: Class FRIENDS_CMP_UserWidget does not exist File: /www/doc//...ag_and_drop_item.php Line: 208 Trace: #0 /www/doc//...ag_and_drop_item.php(208): ReflectionClass->__construct('FRIENDS_CMP_Use...') #1 /www/doc//...ag_and_drop_item.php(92): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->checkComponent('FRIENDS_CMP_Use...') #2 /www/doc//...p_frontend_panel.php(106): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropItem->setContentComponentClass('FRIENDS_CMP_Use...') #3 /www/doc//...ntity_panel.html.php(113): BASE_CMP_DragAndDropFrontendPanel->tplComponent(Array, Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #4 /www/doc//...te_resource_base.php(122): content_5babbd8f9e1e50_49786047(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #5 /www/doc//...emplate_compiled.php(199): Smarty_Template_Resource_Base->getRenderedTemplateCode(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #6 /www/doc//...nternal_template.php(159): Smarty_Template_Compiled->render(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #7 /www/doc//...nal_templatebase.php(191): Smarty_Internal_Template->render(false, 0) #8 /www/doc//...nal_templatebase.php(94): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->_execute('/www/doc/www.ru...', NULL, NULL, NULL, 0) #9 /www/doc/www.rubcon.com/www/ow_core/view_renderer.php(80): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('/www/doc/www.ru...') #10 /www/doc/www.rubcon.com/www/ow_core/view.php(187): OW_ViewRenderer->renderTemplate('/www/doc/www.ru...') #11 /www/doc/www.rubcon.com/www/ow_core/component.php(80): OW_View->render() #12 /www/doc//.../component_panel.php(156): OW_Component->render() #13 /www/doc//.../component_panel.php(327): BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->action('profile', '3', false, Array, 'drag_and_drop_e...') #14 [internal function]: BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel->profile(Array) #15 /www/doc/www.rubcon.com/www/ow_core/request_handler.php(250): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel), Array) #16 /www/doc/www.rubcon.com/www/ow_core/request_handler.php(226): OW_RequestHandler->processControllerAction(Object(ReflectionMethod), Object(BASE_CTRL_ComponentPanel)) #17 /www/doc/www.rubcon.com/www/ow_core/application.php(346): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch() #18 /www/doc/www.rubcon.com/www/index.php(76): OW_Application->handleRequest() #19 {main}

any idea please how to fix it?
thanks jakub

Chris_W
Chris_W Sep 27 '18
Do you have the friends plugin installed? If so try removing it and reinstalling the plugin.
sandeep
sandeep Sep 27 '18
Login to hosting control panel and open phpmyadmin..Look for the table Ow_base_Plugins and find the friend plugin information. After that , connect via ftp and login to ow_plugins folder and look for friends plugin. take a back up of both  Now go to Ow_plugin table and set the value to #0# from 1 and try to access.
Chris_W
Chris_W Sep 27 '18

Quote from Nuria I think your this solution is for the one who posted the first message, not for me :/

Yes that's why you should always start a new topic for every problem, even if similar, to save confusion.
Nuria
Nuria Sep 27 '18
Sorry, my bad, since it was the same error i th.pough it could be the same. Going to start a new post now and deleting my messages here :P