We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

payment | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Christopher
Christopher Oct 22 '12
Why it says we are allowed Although we reserve the right to let somebody rightfully remove the required reference, the reasoning shouldn’t sound like “hi, I want to remove your link because… I don’t like it there”.
Alia Team
Alia Oct 23 '12
Christopher, this topic is created to discuss payment options. Let's not confuse other users by posting unrelated to payments questions here.
Enda Marrie
Enda Marrie Nov 25 '22
Thanks for sharing. Yes, I think you can put it on as a payment system as well. But I will suggest a Sydney accountant, which you should use for your payment system. It's working well. I also use it for my business payment system. That's why I recommend it to you.
Bakolo
Bakolo Feb 12 '23
Hello, today payment systems are a significant competitor to traditional banks. They are more flexible in making decisions, plus they provide services remotely. Therefore, the restrictions associated with the pandemic not only contributed to the growth in the popularity of online payments, but also increased the interest of businesses and ordinary citizens in such payment organizations. However, a large number of the latter quite logically led to the consumer's choice problem: which payment system is the most convenient and secure? If you are looking for a payment system, choose one that supports international payments. I can say from personal experience that this is a very important feature.
Bakolo
Bakolo Jul 11 '23
Hello, maximum comfort and security, the ability to remotely arrange an installment plan and pay with literally two clicks of a button - all these are just basic benefits for customers using payment systems of online stores. For site owners, the benefits are no less. Without the ability to pay online, you will lose many potential buyers who will go to competitors. If you use a payment system like https://payadmit.com/saas/, you can be sure that your customers will have an easy and secure way to make online payments.
Bakolo
Bakolo Jul 12 '23
Hello everyone, modern technologies allow you to send money transfers to the recipient's bank accounts, to a card or within the payment system itself. Transfers are made instantly, regardless of the day and time of day, in different currencies, for a small commission. Many payment systems also have electronic wallets among their services. This is the place where you can store electronic money. Electronic wallets can also be used to pay for services and make transfers. Electronic wallets are often not linked to a country and work with different currencies. One of the advantages of electronic wallets is that you do not need to pay for their maintenance. Commission is charged only for transactions. In addition to standard electronic wallets, there are also bitcoin wallets. Their purpose is similar to traditional e-wallets, except for the fact that a bitcoin wallet stores cryptocurrency and transactions are carried out only in bitcoins. By the way, the payment system at https://payadmit.com/ supports all payment methods, including using cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2