We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Captcha | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Evan Kavan
Evan Kavan Oct 12 '18
For some reason on my join page the image in the Captcha is not visible . I went to my settings and click the box for it to make it visible , but some folks trying to join cannot because they can't get past the Captcha 
Wilzer
Wilzer Jan 4 '20

I am getting this eroe

OW Debug - Notice Message: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; ReCaptcha has a deprecated constructor File: /home/scsealsc/public_html/ow_plugins/recaptcha/lib/recaptchalib.php Line: 44

Marcus
Marcus Jan 5 '20
Make sure captcha.php is included in htaccess file
Henry Wallen
Henry Wallen Jan 29 '20
This situation is now on many sites.
Ken
Ken Feb 17 '20
Go to your include file>>config.php and make sure there isn’t any space on top right before <?php save and see if works
John	Jones
John Jones Apr 8 '20
Have you tried refreshing/reloading your page? That sometimes fixes some issues Click Here
The Forum post is edited by John Jones Apr 18 '22
John	Jones
John Jones Jun 20 '22

Make sure that your browser has JavaScript enabled. If you are using Internet Explorer 8, make sure that Javascript is turned on. If you are using Firefox, make sure that Javascript has been enabled. If you are still having trouble, try clearing your cache. seeing 777