We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Does not work properly.! - Removal reason with profile recover | Forum

Rob
Rob Nov 6 '18

Unfortunately, this plugin does not work properly.
Why after giving a reason to remove a profile, a message with how many days and immediately under a button to restore the profile.?
After deleting the profile a notification within 30 days to recover is okay, but the member should already be logged out and see that message.!
Furthermore, the member receives an E-mail message that the profile has been suspended with the reason Hi.?
Even this "Hi" is nowhere to adjust.
The design of the plugin is reasonable but the finish is poor.!
Somewhere a waste of the purchase.

Sergey Pryadkin Team
Sergey Pryadkin Nov 6 '18
Thanks for your review, i will fix the problems you described.
L Key
L Key Dec 11 '18
Hi Sergey, I am also  experiencing the some issues. 

When a user goes to delete their profile and selects a reason that I have added from the backend, the user see's a debug error page.  "OW DEBUG -VARDUMP

The label for removal reason is showing incorrectly as: remprof+_select_reason_label 

When a user manages to select delete, the user  is unable to log out

The user  online status can be seen by other users, even though they have selected delete.

The user receives the following message  in their email "Dear "" we are informing you that your account has been suspended with the following reasons given "hi"

When can these issues be resolved, as it has been like this since I first bought the plugin, but have not been working on my website until now?

Is there a way this plugin can be improved by including a "suspend my profile" option, this way users do not need to delete, but they will be hidden from the website

Thank you in advance

L Key
L Key Dec 11 '18
I can see some of the issues I have mentioned have  already been mentioned by other people on other posts too.
You do not have permission to reply this topic