We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Team Oxwall and bad review | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Sumate
Sumate Dec 23 '18
I would like to know what developers can do when they give us a bad review without any logical sense. Now Ross does not show or respond.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Dec 23 '18
it should bee same review system as in the playstore . as developer you can respond back to the bad reviews ...then you can see both versions and judge you self who is wrong and who is right...a public respond.

thats why i tell 1000 times the review system here is not good.

I always look the plugin forum about bad or good responds from the developer and if to many bad responds or no responds at all i not buy that plugin

Keep always latest 10 plugin post in plugin "first page" because that is the best review system right now oxwall have

sadly there is developer that try hide this 5 visible post with "sticky post" that cover bad post on first page and sadly there will always bee like this...

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Dec 23 '18
Oxwall Germany Club
Oxwall Germany Dec 24 '18

Please write a message to the general support (!) via https://developers.oxwall.com/contact and tell us which review you are talking about.

Thank you.

Sumate
Sumate Dec 25 '18
Contact the oxwall team, that's a joke. They say a bad qualification of a supplement that has sold more than 19 eveces and is pretty tested. I'm not a great developer, that's why the things I do are pretty basic but I do like that work well. I am very unhappy.
Sumate
Sumate Dec 25 '18

Look

Oxwall Germany Club
Oxwall Germany Dec 25 '18
You need to send your request to General support department, then we are able to read your email and assist you.
The Forum post is edited by Oxwall Germany Dec 25 '18
Sumate
Sumate Dec 25 '18

Quote from Oxwall Germany You need to send your request to General support department, then we are able to read your email and assist you.
Thank you very much Oxwall Germany, I just sent my request for a review.Grettings
Oxwall Germany Club
Oxwall Germany Dec 26 '18
We haven't received any message from you until now. You need to address it to General support, not to another department.