We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Develop Your Own Android App ( for test ) | Forum

Oxwall Germany Club
Oxwall Germany Jan 2 '19
Topic was moved from General Chat.
AppXprt
AppXprt Jan 3 '19
Never used that, but this gives you a ready to build hosted hybrid web app base for you to work with to get in the app stores:
OxHybrid - Cordova Hosted Hybrid Web 2.0 Apps

Made from the same stable base as these Play Store Apps:

ViXiV Social
ViXiV Bandid

NYC Dating

I highly recommend Cordova, even over Phonegap / Ionic...

Some will say Cordova / Phonegap are the same and while that is true about the core and plugins; cordova builds a cleaner, smaller, more stable solution. 

The reason I like Hybrid Apps is that it allows extending Web Apps and Oxwall with their plugins (nodejs):

Cordova Plugins
PhoneGap Plugins

What is a Cordova plugin?

A plugin is a bit of add-on code that provides JavaScript interface to native components. 

They allow your app to use native device capabilities beyond what is available to pure web apps.

You can put a button in Oxwall that directly accesses the camera, video, microphone, location, storage in the App of any device.

The Forum post is edited by AppXprt Jan 3 '19
AppXprt
AppXprt Mar 3 '21
Sorry, the information is still valid, but unfortunately the internet is not as set in stone as people might believe. It is an extremely dynamic creature that is constantly evolving.

I'll leave the links for context and also as an example of how fragmented, dynamic and unstable the internet is even for Google.

The Forum post is edited by AppXprt Mar 3 '21
Getseowebsite
Getseowebsite Feb 14 '22
Thanks for sharing the article to develop your own Android App.
Startup Craft
Startup Craft Apr 20 '22
Also, if you need a help with an app developing, try StartupCraft that will help you with custom app, mobile, and web development for your startup.
Bella spa
Bella spa Nov 2 '22

we specialize in Body massage in Bangalore by Models. Our therapists have degrees and are highly trained. They also come from north India and north east where we offer pick and choose facilities. Our therapists are all young, some from colleges and universities. We use only the best olive oils. For more info visit here: -  https://www.bellaspa.in

sweety spa
sweety spa Nov 3 '22

People used to travel abroad for high end massage. Imagine the kind of money one had to invest but with Body massage near me in your city, you can experience the same in your own city. One such spa is sweety massage who is known for rendering some of the best quality massage. Visit https://www.spasweety.com/

Sutra Massage
Sutra Massage Nov 3 '22

Body to body massage in Bangalore  Getaway to India's best ranch style home spas. These cordial ranch style home inns are home to some the best spas in Bangalore, from Marathahalli and the huge city District. See our determination of the top spas in Bangalore or close to me Marathahalli.  https://www.sutramassage.com

Trank Technologies
Trank Technologies Nov 4 '22
Your website is like an intuitive billboard that will come across an enormous advertising space provided on the internet. You can leverage this opportunity to build an impeccable business website by choosing the best web development services in india
madhuri patel
madhuri patel Dec 2 '22
Massage can bring you a sense of calm and deep relaxation. Massage stimulates endorphins, which are brain chemicals (neurotransmitters), that cause feelings of well-being.Visit body to body massage
meena124
meena124 Dec 12 '22
Instead of being treated as a luxury spa treatment, the We people view their traditional Thai massage as an essential therapy to promote wellness. It is a practical way to relax the whole body that is in line with the main pillars and principles of Thai medicine.Visit body to body massage spa near me
lipikabri
lipikabri Dec 16 '22
re you in Hyderabad, Telangana capital and largest city? Are you looking for a quiet location to unwind after a long day at work? Then pay a visit to brightespa. Our massage therapists are here to help you relax and body massage spa in madhapur
 unwind. You are cordially invited to brightespa, where you will find relaxation and enjoyment. Explore our site to discover the numerous delights that await you.
priyasweety
priyasweety Dec 20 '22
The revitalising Spa experience at Izspa cleanses the senses and recharges the entire body. Its extensive treatment menu body to body spa near me hyderabad has been carefully designed to nourish both the body and the mind, bringing forth the inner essence of wellbeing. IzSpa centre offers a tried-and-true recipe for well-being in the spirit of vacation and relaxation.
ishaspa
ishaspa Dec 22 '22
In our busy lives, it is necessary to relax and unwind from all the daily stress. There are a variety of ways in which we can do this such as going for a holiday or spending time with friends and family. One of the most popular methods of relaxation is b to b massage centre near me
The Forum post is edited by ishaspa Dec 22 '22
lipikabri
lipikabri Dec 24 '22

Oil, cream, gel, any one you can chose

30 minutes four hand hard massage+30 minutes fully two girls fully naked rolling play massage+30 bodybody to body massage in Madhapur Hyderabad

to body two girls breast robbing massage+30 minutes full erotic full services unlimited enjoyment with together girl for shower.

lishasingh
lishasingh Dec 24 '22
Thai massage Aka Thai yoga sexy massage   massage combines acupressure, Indian Ayurvedic principles, and assisted yoga postures. This massage uses the application of gentle pressure and stretching techniques to relax the whole body Imagine someone helping you achieve various Yoga postures skillfully In a relaxed atmosphere.
lipikabri
lipikabri Dec 27 '22

Door Step Services60 minutes drinking smoking talking + 30 body to body massage spa near me tarnakaminutes hard massage+30 minutes fully naked massage+30 body to body breast robbing massage+30 minutes full erotic services unlimited enjoyment with together girl for shower.

leenamonica
leenamonica Dec 27 '22
We Keep a Long List of Girls massage spa near me  to Select from as We Have Hot College Girls, Horny Housewives, and Celebrities in Our Group. Thus, You Can Book with One of the Girl You Want at Your Doorstep.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »