We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

500.phtml after finishing instal[Answered] | Forum

paul
paul Oct 24 '12
Install seem to went well until I finished install after selecting the wanted plugins.

I get 500.phtml page ?

Database seem to be filled.

Entering site gives back the install

Looked up whole forum but could nog find this issue.
Excuse my bad dutch/english language
Can someone help me please ?

btw; htaccess brings only; deny from all
Thanks

The Forum post is edited by ross Nov 24 '13
Pete
Pete Oct 24 '12

Chechk this out

http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/4661

Try also deactivating your plugins and then reactivating them one at a time ,dont delet them .

Regards

Purusothaman Ramanujam
Verify your database is up. When the Database is down, you will get the installation screen when you go to the site.
paul
paul Oct 25 '12
Thanks for the help.

Got it done !!
fill-out the htacces file with notepad++
mannual  costumized the config php file
Opend the install page at the plugins instalpage and FINISHED !!!

O and have been up all night, fine tuning, what a great program !!!

Verry addictive ! lol
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Good to know that it works now.
Greg
Greg Oct 29 '12
After the update from 1.3.x to 1.4.1 I get this error:

Site settingsOW Debug - ExceptionMessage:No template was provided for render!File:/home3/iamthem1/public_html/ow_install/classes/view_renderer.phpLine:68Trace:#0 /home3/iamthem1/public_html/ow_install/classes/renderable.php(25): INSTALL_ViewRenderer->render(NULL) #1 /home3/iamthem1/public_html/ow_install/init.php(23): INSTALL_Renderable->render() #2 /home3/iamthem1/public_html/ow_install/view/controllers/install_main.php(3): install_tpl_feedback() #3 /home3/iamthem1/public_html/ow_install/classes/view_renderer.php(76): include('/home3/iamthem1...') #4 /home3/iamthem1/public_html/ow_install/classes/renderable.php(25): INSTALL_ViewRenderer->render('/home3/iamthem1...') #5 /home3/iamthem1/public_html/ow_install/classes/application.php(70): INSTALL_Renderable->render() #6 /home3/iamthem1/public_html/ow_install/install.php(75): INSTALL_Application->display() #7 /home3/iamthem1/public_html/index.php(32): include('/home3/iamthem1...') #8 {main}Type:LogicException

Can anyone tell me what to do to fix it?
Thanx.

Alia Team
Alia Oct 30 '12
Greg, our developers are checking what could have caused this. I will keep you posted.
Hadi Kamell
Hadi Kamell Oct 11 '13
i have this error today occured but i was not changed any data of my site, this error is self-created.. :(
ross Team
ross Oct 14 '13
enable debug and dev modes, Hadi. and paste here the errors.