We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Developer's Invitation | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Sumate
Sumate Jan 7 '19
Many times our add-ons are quite sold, however they have few reviews or simply do not have. I invite all the developers to put a snapshot of the sales of their add-ons, this would help the users to at least have an idea of how much they sold that complement.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Plugins

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Themes////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

AppXprt
AppXprt Jan 7 '19

Mostly Granted, not purchased...

The Forum post is edited by AppXprt Jan 7 '19
Sumate
Sumate Jan 7 '19

Thanks ViXiV Technologies, this will help new users to decide what to buy.

regards

AppXprt
AppXprt Jan 7 '19
I've seen Alfred Virtual Butler around, what all does that do?

Think I'll be getting some plugins from you soon...

Sumate
Sumate Jan 7 '19
Excuse me, I use a translator, what do you ask me about my virtual buttler?
AppXprt
AppXprt Jan 7 '19
Just some info on it and I'll be getting this one:

User Compatibility Meter

I was thinking about doing something similar, but it looks like you did an excellent job!

Sumate
Sumate Jan 7 '19
In these moments I have to leave, but I can tell you that it is quite simple, just use the IDs and the NAMES to make the comparison. I am trying to do it by the profile questions, but it is very difficult. Someone with your knowledge could do it When we return in a few hours we talk more. Have a nice day
AppXprt
AppXprt Jan 7 '19
Yea, one based on an AI dating algorithm would be great, but we would likely need to work together with other developers to pull this off...

One issue is that there are so many different profile questions and ways to customize that it would kind of need to be done on a per site basis.

Each site's questions are so different that developing a broad algorithm would be next to impossible unless we find a way to identify certain questions on each site.

AppXprt
AppXprt Jan 7 '19
Great, I'll take a look at it and see if I can help!
Sumate
Sumate Jan 25 '19
Update my list plugin

David
David Jan 30 '19
Sumate - I love your plugins!
Sumate
Sumate Feb 4 '19

Quote from David Sumate - I love your plugins!
Thanks, David