We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

hmmm.... - Zodiac Sings Profile | Forum

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jan 25 '19
would this not bee easy more to just create a zodiac sign profile question for free ?

anyways thanks for the tip :)

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Jan 25 '19
Sumate
Sumate Jan 25 '19

Quote from OW-Ghost would this not bee easy more to just create a zodiac sign profile question for free ?

anyways thanks for the tip :)

In my social network I had it that way, but many of my users asked me to make this possible in a visual way, sometimes the letters are very small or they save some time in reading directly in the profile details. The truth is that it provides a more colorful and modern touch to the site.
Sumate
Sumate Jan 25 '19
There is always someone who is useful a complement or functionality. Why limit yourself to a simple profile question, when you can give more life to the site.
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jan 26 '19
profile question FIELD is the best way to make plugins working for ALL 4 platforms. (PWA,Desktop,IOS,Android)

i wish more developers use profile question field then add 100 widgets to look at.

The site will bee more compact with not to much widgets to scroll looking for

BUT this is only my opinion ....maybe some like many widgets, then this plugin is perfect :)

possible add icons in profile questions field? 

it would bee awsome if possible 

but not all mobile reads icons so there much bee some file type that all platforms can read easy

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Jan 26 '19
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jan 26 '19
acctualy i just created a awsome plugin idea

a plugin that add cool icons or images in the profile question answer field :)))

you can add you own small icons for answer :))

can you create it?

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Jan 26 '19
Wishes Dating
Wishes Dating Feb 17 '19

I have created the profile question for zodiac on my website's signup form plus its available on profile search, PWA, and the android/ios apps. All they need to do is tick the correct zodiac against their date of birth and some still get it wrong!

Best if its coded so the zodiac sign automatically shows on their profile when they input their DOB during signup.

•  (Mar 21-Apr 20) Aries ♈
  •  (Apr 21- May 20) Taurus ♉
  •  (May 21- June 21) Gemini ♊

•  (Jun 22-Jul 22) Cancer ♋

Sumate
Sumate Feb 17 '19

Quote from Wishes Dating

I have created the profile question for zodiac on my website's signup form plus its available on profile search, PWA, and the android/ios apps. All they need to do is tick the correct zodiac against their date of birth and some still get it wrong!

Best if its coded so the zodiac sign automatically shows on their profile when they input their DOB during signup.

I do not know if you are telling me or explaining, it is that I use a translator.
The Forum post is edited by Sumate Feb 17 '19
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 18 '19
Yes i agree on AUTO would bee awsome! But for make it more complicated in asia country they have buddhist calendar and other asia calendars and have other zodiac signs. so it would bee complicated create such plugin for international dating sites that run mostly in asia...but not impossible :))
Quote from Wishes Dating

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Feb 18 '19
You do not have permission to reply this topic