We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Sumate Developer | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Sumate
Sumate Jan 30 '19

Please I need everyone to excuse me, I recently had a tornado here in my country especially in my area, we are without electric current and with enough problems. As soon as I can restore everything here, I will answer all your questions. I beg your pardon. I'm using a borrowed connection to report this. Soon I'll be back. Excuse me

Social Sumate

Info Tornado  Cuba

The Forum post is edited by Sumate Jan 30 '19
AppXprt
AppXprt Jan 30 '19
Oh No, thanks for the info and please keep us posted on how everything is going!

Glad to know that you are alright!

Morena Milani
Morena Milani Feb 2 '19
I heard of the tornado in Havana, I know it well in Cuba, I've been there and I love dancing salsa. I hope it has not caused too much damage and above all people are doing well. 
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Feb 2 '19
Glad to know you okey Sumate! Morena give me some salsa leasons :))) oh i think i to old for that :)))
Sumate
Sumate Feb 3 '19

Sumate is a friend of mine, now he is without Internet because they have had a tornado in his city.

Do not worry about Sumate who follows and will continue to make plugins.

I temporarily take care of your OxWall account so as not to leave without technical support, license management and support to your clients.

I'm PatriciaZorrillaBcn. https://developers.oxwall.com/user/PatriciaZorrillaBcn

As soon as Sumate has Internet, I will not use your account here.

Meanwhile, if someone needs technical support, some problem with licenses or the like will solve it, but the MPs please send them to Sumate so that he can see them when he can access.

A greeting!

Sumate
Sumate Feb 3 '19

I see that the link between PayPal and OxWall does not work properly because there are some charges that OxWall has not automatically granted plugin license.

I have already granted several licenses manually, please, if someone else has had problems with this send me PM with the date of payment.

Oxwall Germany Club
Oxwall Germany Feb 3 '19

Quote from Sumate

I see that the link between PayPal and OxWall does not work properly

You need to check the PayPal account and configure it right. We already sent an email to your email address. Especially check if you are able to accept USD.
The Forum post is edited by Oxwall Germany Feb 3 '19
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Feb 3 '19
Thanks for the idea but apparently the PayPal account works correctly and correctly accepts payments in USD. The money arrives, but the license in OxWall is not released and the licenses have to be assigned manually. In fact most transactions have been made correctly, all sales of Sumate have always been made through my PayPal because PayPal is not available in Cuba and the OxWall store has no other option.
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Feb 3 '19
today paypal have some problems, i get emails about payments with delay
Sumate
Sumate Feb 4 '19
Hello everyone, thank you for asking and commenting. To start I would like to say that I am very grateful for a great friendship (Patricia Zorrilla Bcn) that I have for all the help provided from the first moment. I am going to be more stable on the web and attending to their doubts. Thank you for your patience and concern.

Social Sumate

Have a good day

Sumate
Sumate Feb 4 '19

Quote from Morena Milani I heard of the tornado in Havana, I know it well in Cuba, I've been there and I love dancing salsa. I hope it has not caused too much damage and above all people are doing well. 
Many people lost their home, unfortunately 12 people died so far, there are several serious.Also many government is delivering materials for the construction of their homes and water tanks. The electricity is quite stable. Although it sounds weird I have to admit that the government is working pretty fast. Thanks for your comment