We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Chat Bar | Facebook Footer Bar | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Ferdi
Ferdi Feb 1 '11
hello, what time will bar chat oxwall!

I'm sorry English is bad

Den Team
Den Feb 1 '11
Hi
Chat like facebook will appear soon
Zie
Zie Feb 2 '11

Quote from Addenster

Hi

Chat like facebook will appear soon

I wait for this…
Ferdi
Ferdi Feb 2 '11
Thanx =)
Don
Don Apr 16 '11
still waiting
Gregory
Gregory Apr 19 '11
im curious on how the chat bar will work...i currently use wibiya ( www.hoopdrive.com ) so i wouldn't want it to interfere since wibiya has so many features
James
James Apr 24 '11
how did you put a background image in the club theme
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 16
An impressive share, I just with all this onto a colleague who has been doing little analysis on this. And the man in reality bought me breakfast since I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending enough time to debate this, I feel strongly regarding it and really like reading on this topic. If you can, as you become expertise, could you mind updating your blog post with more details? It is highly ideal for me. Huge thumb up in this article! gutter cleaning grimsby
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 21
I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. đăng ký AE888
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 23
I am very pleased to discover this web page. I want to tell you thx for your effort in providing this amazing read! I certainly enjoyed it and I have you book-marked to follow new issues you post. xổ số F8BET
REHMAN
REHMAN Mar 27
That are most certainly awesome. A great number of tiny details are designed needing lot of qualifications ability. We're attracted in the piece many. link đăng nhập F8BET