We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

licences Plugins | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Sumate
Sumate Feb 13 '19
I am receiving messages from my clients who buy plugin but oxwall does not give them the licenses. Does the store have a problem?
The Forum post is edited by Sumate Feb 13 '19
Morena Milani
Morena Milani Feb 14 '19
Sometimes it happens to me that I get messages from my site that the license of the theme is not valid. In my opinion it is the shop that sometimes goes wrong. They had solved long ago that there was a big problem and all Oxwall users had purchases of plugins with invalid licenses. 
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Feb 15 '19

That's not the problem, Morena Milani. Yesterday someone bought one of the Sumate plugins but the license has not been released automatically, something in the OxWall store does not work well.

PayPal informs the seller of the name and email of the buyer, but not of his nick in OxWall.org, so you can not assign a license manually because you do not know who does not claim that you can not download the plugin you have paid.

The problem is that the buyer gets angry because he thinks he has been cheated. 

Morena Milani
Morena Milani Feb 16 '19
Quote from Patricia Zorrilla Bcn

That's not the problem, Morena Milani. Yesterday someone bought one of the Sumate plugins but the license has not been released automatically, something in the OxWall store does not work well.

PayPal informs the seller of the name and email of the buyer, but not of his nick in OxWall.org, so you can not assign a license manually because you do not know who does not claim that you can not download the plugin you have paid.

The problem is that the buyer gets angry because he thinks he has been cheated. 

I got it! the problem can also be PayPal