We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

iOS Development | Forum

AppXprt
AppXprt Mar 24 '19

Check it out...

I desperately need to get an Apple Developers account and pay some child support for my sons birthday. 
I am literally stuck at needing a developers account to test push notifications and native functionality in the Cordova Bridge on iOS, because it requires a proper developer certificate. Normally I wouldn't do this, but perhaps it will help someone who really wants to get in the App Stores quickly.

I'm willing to cut a deal on OxHybrid which I'm working on now to export IOS Apps and will be done in mere days of acquiring an Apple developers account. By the time you build your Android App and get it in the store or sooner, I will have the iOS version completed.

It can already export Android web 2.0 apps with native capabilities for the Play Store...

OxHybrid WILL do iOS as I already have working builds and it already does Android and PWA very well. This also has the custom push notifications and notification subscription system that is in PWA Pro / Advanced (Updates Coming Very Soon as Well!)

I am going to be selling the completed OxHybrid at $999, so I'm only going to do this once and first come first serve on the best offer, but I will consider all offers on a per need basis and will likely pick the person who I think either needs it and would benefit from it the most or is the most serious about getting their site into the app stores depending on the messages I receive.

Silent Bidding Starts Now at $250, which is $100 for Apple and $100 for Birthday Child Support, a little to account for Tax and Paypal Fee's and a tiny bit left over for coding necessities... 

If I only get 1 offer at $250 or best offer after a day or so, I'll take it immediately to get finished as quickly as possible, because I want this project finished and further benefiting those who are already utilizing it.

Just a matter of time I suppose...

I'm going to sleep because I've been coding all night so shoot me a message. :-P

The Forum post is edited by AppXprt Mar 24 '19
AppXprt
AppXprt Mar 25 '19
OxHybrid is at 14,864 lines of code now, only counting my stuff and not cordova...
AppXprt
AppXprt Mar 27 '19
Just purchased appxprt.com
Shivam Verma
Shivam Verma Sep 28 '21
Across any industry, the mobile application is crucial for better customer engagement. To achieve this goal, you must get an intuitive, secure, and fast mobile app with positive experiences. Softpulse Infotech provides mobile application development services enriching your business with the most reliable mobile solutions.
gustavowoltmann
gustavowoltmann Oct 10 '21
Thanks for sharing this posting this here. The mobile application is critical for greater client involvement in any industry. To attain this goal, you'll need a mobile app that's easy to use, secure, and quick, and has a great user experience. we offers outsource mobile application development service for your app, allowing you to expand your business with the most trustworthy mobile solutions. 
Andrew Jameson
Andrew Jameson Oct 29 '21
Thanks for this publication.
Dont work during the night, it's bad for your health. 
Actually, I also work as an app developer at the online pharmacy app development company that provide companies various app development services.
Sometimes we share our experience through our blog, so it may be useful for you! :) 
Mollie Mettler
Mollie Mettler Oct 31 '21
Nice question, I am now going google and look at it. To go away your problem. Thanks.
Kean Sargent
Kean Sargent Nov 12 '21
Even don't know what to say... your son's Bday.. I only can advice you these guys Sloboda Studio. I hope you'll be OK.
Tim David
Tim David Dec 6 '21
Your can use Best AX 2012 upgrade for getting best software development.
mchvadams
mchvadams Feb 14 '22
I wanted to spread my business more in USA and out of the USA. My friend suggested me to create an app for your business and more improved user experience. I started searching for an app developer. My business was about fast and furious costumes and other movie inspired costumes. The guy created movie themed application that was stunned. I still have that application and earning from that app so well. 
Evelyn Hood
Evelyn Hood Mar 8 '22
Thank you for your publication! Mobile apps are becoming more and more popular today. Everyone wants to develop something unique and easy to use for their company to enhance brand image. Recently I came across the problem of how to outsource app development. Here is a very good article https://orangesoft.co/blog/how-to-outsource-mobile-app-development. Perhaps someone will find it useful.
Foo
Foo Mar 11 '22
Our company Foo develop outstanding mobile applications here:https://www.foomotion.io/healthcare-software-development-company

If you are finding a great app development company for your business you may approach our developers.

ParagonJackets
ParagonJackets Oct 21 '22
In terms of new technology, your forum is very amazing, I found it a very good content and I got to learn many new things. After that, I want to tell you something about this Los Angeles Rams Snoop Dogg Jacket, which is making a lot of noise in fashion at the moment. If you like it, you must see it.
ParagonJackets
ParagonJackets Oct 21 '22
This was an interesting topic; such a debate is uncommon. It's an interesting debate. Because of its black colour, the Kanye West Yeezy Gap Black Jacket is regarded a highly fashionable winter attire.
Jack Wilson
Jack Wilson Nov 30 '22
Hey dude I am using this GB WhatsApp and I would like is it okay for me to use it?
Sofiia Sovchenko
Sofiia Sovchenko Dec 19 '22

Thanks for sharing! I am now looking for outsource mobile application development, can you advise something?

And maybe you heard something about Cleveroad? The first company I found and they have excellent reviews.

Veronica Bradshaw
Veronica Bradshaw Mar 27 '23

I can understand how frustrating it must be to feel stuck in your app development process due to not having an Apple Developers account. While I can't directly help you with your current situation, I would like to suggest an alternative to consider for your future app development needs.

Have you heard of React Native? It's a popular and highly-regarded framework for building mobile apps that can work on both iOS and Android platforms. With React Native, you can build apps using a single codebase, which can save you time and effort in the development process.

In fact, using React Native for mobile app development is becoming increasingly popular and is predicted to be a major trend in 2022. You can learn more about the benefits of using React Native in the guide "Why You Should Use React Native for Mobile Apps in 2022" at https://code-care.com/blog/why-you-should-use-react-native-for-mobile-apps/.

By using React Native, you won't need to worry about obtaining separate developer accounts for iOS and Android platforms, since you can build your app using a single codebase that works for both. This can save you time and money in the long run, and allow you to focus on other aspects of your app development process.

So while I can't help you with your current predicament, I hope that you'll consider using React Native for your future app development needs. It could be a smart choice that can save you time and effort, while also allowing you to build high-quality mobile apps that can reach a wider audience.

Giselle Roberson
Giselle Roberson Apr 10 '23
I hope you pay for your Child's support. I always recommend React Native for app development. Here is a guide i used https://code-care.com/...ive-for-mobile-apps/

lawofe
lawofe May 20 '23

I just wanted to share my amazing experience with the iOS Setup Assistant! As a new iPhone user, I was a bit apprehensive about the setup process, but boy, was I pleasantly surprised. The iOS Setup Assistant made everything a breeze!

Ios setup assistant

Alicia
Alicia Oct 24 '23

Hello fellow developers! I'm thrilled to be part of this IOS Development forum. It's a fantastic platform for us to share insights, discuss challenges, and collaborate on innovative projects.

While we're here to dive deep into iOS, let's not forget the broader tech landscape. I recently came across an outstanding android development company that's been producing some remarkable apps. Their attention to detail and commitment to user experience is truly commendable.

Pages: 1 2 »