We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Can´t access admin area | Forum

enrique
enrique Feb 2 '11
Hi. I´ve got a big problem. After update to 1.0.3 and reinstalling mailbox/friends plugin, I can´t access my admin area. Now there is no way to go back to my admin area after login in. It only shows a link to admin area and "back to site".
Site also shows everything wrong after login in.
Can yoy help me please? url is:
www.humanity-2012.com

Den Team
Den Feb 3 '11
Would you post a screenshot of your admin area? What do you see there now?
enrique
enrique Feb 3 '11
Yes, 2 pictures, one after login and the second of the admin menu:

enrique
enrique Feb 3 '11
Problem solved. I did deactivate friends plugin in db, this made it posible to access the page again. Thanxx!
Den Team
Den Feb 4 '11
Did you update platrform to 1.0.3 and plugin friends to latest version?
enrique
enrique Feb 4 '11
Yes, it´s up to date now, but the page seems very unstable. I guess the problems come from my hosting provider. Thankyou very much and congrats for all your great job on this software!
Den Team
Den Feb 7 '11
Let me know if you didn't fix it with your hosting.
Israel
Israel Feb 7 '11
I recently encountered a problem that locked me out as admin...I can't access the admin area again.

What happened is that I wanted to change the email address that was displaying which my users should white-list incase they got their mails delivered to their spam box. This email in question is my personal email and it didn't look professional to have correspondence mails displaying the 'from' field as a local email provider like Yahoo while I had a paid web mail from my host.

So first, I changed the email address (jacosky@yahoo.com)from my profile (which is the default admin profile) to my webmail address (admin@smssenda.com). I thought making that change would cause the email to be white-listed to change but it didn't.

I now went back to the admin panel and also changed the email there to another one info@smssenda.com and that's when my issue started. I visited my profile page and now got this error message attached below.

Please I need help asap as I can't do anything. Site activity has really been moving at a snail speed.
I have an option to perform a site restore but I fear that new members who joined will lose their accounts. I just want to get this fixed before they notice that the ship has lost its captain.
Attachments:
  debug exception.jpg (144.21Kb)
Israel
Israel Feb 8 '11
Please someone should HELP me out! I just noticed that my new users cannot login into their accounts because of the error Php Exception error. Please what do I do?
My business has been put on hold.
Michael Leader
Michael Feb 8 '11
@Isreal
take a backup of the database and restore to the previous known good working state!
Better to lose a few members than ALL members!
Once restored. Post apologies!
You could then attempt a database restore of particular tables and see if you can get some members accounts in place. If not. Do a compare and see what users you have lost and re-ad them in using the contact importer and send the email to them ref. account maintenance etc. Sounds like you are into damage limitation!!! BACKUP BEFORE ANY WORK IS DONE! Site maintenance mode is there for a reason!

Also, 30 members? Do the restore…
The Forum post is edited by Michael Feb 8 '11
beyondherd
beyondherd Feb 17
I am also facing the same issue with my webpage water damage service nyc . Let me know if your issue is solved. Thanks