We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Delete/sort items of "content menu" in users listings? | Forum

FB
FB Apr 16 '19
Does anybody know how to remove and modify the order of the tabs in the Content Menu of the pages where you browse members?

For example, I would like to remove the "Search" tab and change the order of some additional tabs (Bookmarks, Favorites, Man, Woman, ...) that have been programatically added by other plugins.

Does Oxwall stores the order of these tabs somewhere? or is created dynamically every time by the plugins?

thanks

ArtMedia
ArtMedia Apr 16 '19
this is created dynamicly via Event Handler, not stored on mysql tables, so you must edit core files, if you wanr delete tabs (or you can use css to hide it), if you want add tab, then you must bind Event and add new tabs,
FB
FB Apr 17 '19
Ah, thanks, I see... I thought that it could be easier. What I really want is to choose their order, but I guess that it depends on the order that the plugins are loaded (and even installed). So it's centralized in a single core file or each plugin that bind Event should be edited separately?

ArtMedia
ArtMedia Apr 17 '19
if i remember good, when you add data to event you set order tabs
FB
FB Apr 17 '19
Ok, thanks, you are right, from your clue I've found it in the init.php:

$event->add(array( 'label' => ..., 'url' => ..., 'iconClass' => ..., 'key' => ..., 'order' => ... )