We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Blog Draft Problem | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Nirmalya Ghosh
Nirmalya Ghosh Oct 31 '12

I found out how to load the draft blogs.
For the users to load the blogs which has been saved as drafts, click on the number next to "My blogs" in dashboard page.......It is present in the quick links menu. From there, go to drafts. You will see it there.

I want to change the link of "My blogs" in quick links to "http://www.mywebsite.com/blogs/my-published-posts" instead of "http://www.mywebsite.com/blogs/user/username" so that when a user clicks on the "My blogs" icon in quick link he goes directly to where he can see both his published posts and his draft posts.

Thank you.

Alia Team
Alia Nov 1 '12
Nirmalya, since this requires custom code modification I suggest finding a developer to change this for you.

Shreya Tili
Shreya Tili Jan 7 '13
The draft option is not working for our website. There is no 'draft' link under 'my blogs'. Please help! Thank you.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Which version u are using?
Shreya Tili
Shreya Tili Jan 7 '13
The version before the new one was launched on 19th December. So a recent version.
Alia Team
Alia Jan 7 '13
Shreya, drafts in 1.4, like in 1.5 are visible on user's dashboard under Quick Links. If user has a draft he will have a number next to "My Blogs" line. If you click on that number you will get to the page with blog drafts. URL is : yoursitename.com/blogs/my-drafts

Shreya Tili
Shreya Tili Jan 15 '13
Thank you for this. Can't test it since our site is not loading at all. I checked with our hosting company and server status is ok. Is anybody else experiencing the same problem?
Shreya Tili
Shreya Tili Jan 16 '13
Our site is back up and I tested this. The draft doesn't appear under 'my blogs' but the url yoursitename.com/blogs/my-drafts does work.

Thank you!
Briton
Briton Jun 29 '13
Would be really cool if the drafts were easier to find other then in the dashboard.

BTW, THANK YOU for this amazing script.