We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Facebook login app or Facebook connect | Forum

Rob
Rob May 1 '19

Dear developers,

Is there anyone who knows what can be done to a E-mail from Facebook sent to us (see attach).

Apparently the wrong image Facebook is used in the Facebook connect plugin.?

Hopefully someone has an answer for us about this recurring problem.

With regards,

Admiraliteit Imedia

Attachments:
  Facebook Policy.JPG (256Kb)
andrsliving
andrsliving Aug 12 '22
Facing same issue and can't understand what to do. Well is there an one know How to see who your boyfriend is messaging on Facebook? If not then visit https://www.ibuildwow.com/ our site and learn boyfriend is messaging on Facebook
The Forum post is edited by andrsliving Aug 21 '22
David James
David James Nov 9 '22
Hi Developer,

I have also facing this issue last time after using the smm panel service. can you guide me? how i can fix it? 

alex
alex Nov 22 '22
Thanks for this interesting information and I will keep that in mind I also have some suggestions about getting best deals of buying followers in cheap price from social media reseller panel and its authentic site according to my experience.
Buy tiktok comments
Buy tiktok comments Feb 15 '23
Get TikTok comments right away and conveniently from Fast Socialz. The greatestBuy tiktok comments for your Tik Tok profile. Services comprise. Guaranteed superior services
beela
beela May 1 '23

The greatest option to acquire the cheapest watch hours with the best results is to use our YouTube services .You can quickly maximise the potential of your YouTube channel by using our services. Cheap SMM Panel