We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Plugin not working - Detect Lang | Forum

Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye May 10 '19

I've been following your plugin for a long time, but I don't think it works.

1-Add the Turkish language on your site. (Please add test language pack)

2-The site does not open in the language marked on the user settings page.

Your 3-Demo site has many errors. A senior developer demo site can't be like that.

4-I receive continuous messages from users of Asia and Asia. Why I told them not to buy. Please make the necessary arrangements. I want to give people the necessary suggestion to buy.

5-In some help messages, you cannot find a solution to the conflicts of your plugin.

My dear developer, my friend, I hope my words did not upset you, I would ask you to show understanding. I'm constantly checking your site, but no changes. Fix your bugs on your demo site, I think you have time to fix your bugs with minor bugs. I can try to help. Dude, I think you have very nice add-ons if you make very simple changes. Finally, in the forum area, I would like you to be more kind and helpful for people.

Personally I have endless confidence in Oxwall developers expecting you to be savvy when you use good words against people you've known for a long time. I expect you to report the result of errors and edits.

#Dave #iDragon As such, your diligent work will win.

Yours, I wish you a good day

You do not have permission to reply this topic