We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

OW Bug - Exception | Forum

Brent
Brent Nov 2 '12
I am getting the following error when trying to install oxwall, I turned debugging to true to see this (any help is appreciated):

OW Debug - ExceptionMessage:Duplicate username!File:/home/cafebold/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_service.phpLine:827Trace:#0 /home/cafebold/public_html/ow_install/controllers/install.php(444): BOL_UserService->createUser('MYUSERNAME', 'MYPASSWORD', 'MYEMAIL....', NULL, true) #1 /home/cafebold/public_html/ow_install/controllers/install.php(422): INSTALL_CTRL_Install->installComplete(Array) #2 [internal function]: INSTALL_CTRL_Install->plugins() #3 /home/cafebold/public_html/ow_install/classes/application.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array) #4 /home/cafebold/public_html/ow_install/install.php(75): INSTALL_Application->display() #5 /home/cafebold/public_html/index.php(32): include('/home/cafebold/...') #6 {main}Type:LogicException

Brent
Brent Nov 2 '12
I got it to proceed by cleaning out the DB and reinstalling and redoing the config file but now I am getting the 500.phtml error page and I turned debug on but it does not show anything different then when debug is off, any help?
Purusothaman Ramanujam
The above issue was due to the data in the tabel. The username you tried during installation is already present in the table. It worked when you cleared the contents.

Regarding 500.phtml -> http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/4661