We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Advanced Statistics Plugin | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Matthias
Matthias Jul 2 '19
Hello,

the current statistics are very basic, so I am wondering if someone else would need more advanced statistics for their project? Maybe it exists already, but I couldnt find anything in the store or forum.

Advanced statistics 

- User Retention

Number or percentage of users who surived 3 days, 7 days ... after first registration, based on weekly and/or daily cohorts

3 day, 7 day, 30 day, 60 day, 90 day, 180 day, 365 day 

- Life time value

Average amount spent per user of the original cohort during 3 days, 7 days ... after registration, based on weekly and/or daily cohorts

- Conversion to buyers

Number of users who spent money within 3 days, 7 days, ... after registration. Total numbers and precentage of and based on weekly and/or daily cohorts

Additional details:

1) Timeframe should be until the beginnig of time (= start of plattform)

2) Metrics should only show if a cohort is old enough to be calculated. Example: a cohort has to be at least 7 days old to have a "retention 7 days" or "LTV 7 days"

3) A user is considered as survived if he/she logged in on the last day of the period or (!!) anytime later. 

I am open to suggestions, but I am convinced that these statistics could help a lot making a project successful. 

What do you think?

Matthias

The Forum post is edited by Matthias Jul 2 '19
Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Jul 3 '19
There are plugins that offer such statistical content, please review the store content
Matthias
Matthias Jul 3 '19
Hi Oxwall Türkiye,

could you show me the plugins that feature Life Time Value, Retention and Conversion? As mentioned I looked through the plugins in the store but none that I found had these KPIs. 

Maybe I am just to blind to see and you could tell me where to look!

Thank you

Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Jul 3 '19

The plugin I used, but it was removed from the store.

I've made changes to an old plugin, so I can't expect updates. I didn't know it was removed. However, you can add these content in different plugins. You can get more help on this. My advice to you is to contact the store owners. An active colleague can help.

Sergey-ArtMedia-Dave-Idragon-Senior-Ebenezer Obasi

These friends are very successful and very good developers in the business.

We can help with this and more.

I can't say that to other store owners

Finally, there are plugins used for different purposes in the Store. All your requests are not in the same package at the moment, but you can find features offered in different packages. I can't give a clear address because I don't use all plugins. I don't buy add-ons in the store, I started to develop it myself.

Matthias
Matthias Jul 4 '19

Hi Oxwall Türkiye,

thank you for explaining, at least I didnt miss any plugins that have these features :)

I do hope some of the active and reliable devs as you mentioned will see this and maybe can help with it!

DARWIN
DARWIN Jul 6 '19
Decent need to accomplish something like this with mine.