We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Doesnt auto assign credits - User Credits | Forum

Michael
Michael Nov 6 '12
This plugin but be more of a headache than anything, it doesnt auto update points when they are purchased. Users buy a points package but the points are not assigned so it becoming a headache working out who to assign them to.
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Jul 21 '14
1. In your admin panel>>dashboard>>finances, do you see the payment from that user? What is this payment's status?

2. can you open your database>>find "ow_base_log" table and send us screenshots of it.
If the errors are too long, can you provide full text of those errors along with screen shots or dump of  this database table
Hybrid
Hybrid Jul 22 '14
I am having the same issue, however, I do not have CCBill plugin.  I do have the paypal billing plugin, but have not tried making any purchases to buy credits (even though I have that all setup).

My issue on the other hand regards adding of credits from activities presented on the site (ie: adding videos, photos, commenting, etc...) I have this all setup on this plugin where my users earn credits for these "Daily" activities...however, the only 1 that I have noticed so far that gets added is the "Daily login" one.  All others (even though setup) are not adding up...

Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Jul 30 '14
I have the same issue as hybird. Photo uploads are not adding or subtracting points. I have also seem to have lost my license as it has up and disappeared from my purchased plugins.  
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Aug 7 '14
OxwallAccessories, regarding your license can you PM me your payment ID and license key?
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Aug 8 '14
Guys it has been like 2 years I am not sure I will be able to find it. 
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Aug 14 '14
Aj, PMed you back.

Regarding "user credits don't work after update" issue, please check http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/23395 . All you need right now is to set your "User Credits" properly and I will be glad to help you. Just drop your questions within the forum topic I mentioned above.
You do not have permission to reply this topic