We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

mobile delete messages and profile edit? | Forum

Onur
Onur Jul 10 '19
how can i make for mobile delete messages and profile edit sections?
Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Jul 16 '19

Onur bu kod değişikliği gerektiren karmaşık bir iş, FTP yardımı olmadan yapabilirmisin bilmiyorum.

Bu konuda yardım için özelden yazarsan yardım edebilirim. FTP erişimi istemek zorunda olacağımı bilmelisin, gerçekten karışık bir konu. Yanlış yaparsan mysql büyük hata oluşabiliyor. Bunu yapabilmek için 5 defa yükledim sildim. Yapacağım şey kulandığın sayfalara kodları yapıştırmak. Senin FTP vermediğini biliyorum ama uzaktan yardım için şart. Yok illa ben yapacam diyorsan yarın akşam sitende online olurum sırası ile anlatırım. Bir sorun yaşarsan bundan beni meshul tutma dediğim gibi riskli bir ekleme olacak.

Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Jul 16 '19

Interested friends:

There are two methods.

1-Friends with coding knowledge have to process code blocks and copies of desired pages. It is recommended that people who are familiar with this topic do so. You must remember that it is a risky transaction.

2-Using the pro mobile plugin available in the store.

You should know friends asking for help for this addition. I can provide a short-term help with FTP login request. The reason why it is a risky integrated way of expression and construction. I didn't add code and detail to the topic. Please contact PM for further assistance.