We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Exclusive Plugin - OxPWA Pro | Forum

AppXprt
AppXprt Jul 13 '19
This is an exclusive PWA plugin!
The Forum post is edited by AppXprt Oct 14 '19
Ash
Ash Aug 11 '20
Hi AppXprt,

what does this exactly do? i am looking for something like this:

a pop-up to appear as "save app at home screen" and notification come like whatsaap and all pages open in mobile app view..

I i buy it.. will it work like that? 

Thanks in Advance!

Cheers!

AppXprt
AppXprt Aug 11 '20
Yea, it's a Progressive Web App plugin, so it does exactly that :-)
Albert Berry
Albert Berry Aug 14 '20
Can we get a updated app that doesnt 500 error on 1.8.4 when i click the Notifications the app doesnt work. 
AppXprt
AppXprt Aug 14 '20
You need to install necessary dependencies / libraries for notifications to work.

This is very complex plugin, please message me for help and support and I will work on updating and documentation that is long over due.

Thanks and looking forward to helping you!

Ash
Ash Aug 15 '20

Quote from AppXprt You need to install necessary dependencies / libraries for notifications to work.

This is very complex plugin, please message me for help and support and I will work on updating and documentation that is long over due.

Thanks and looking forward to helping you!

So notifications does not work on 1.8.4? as asked by Albert, will the notifications work? This is what i also asked in my initial query.. kind clarity will be appreciated please..  
AppXprt
AppXprt Aug 15 '20
Yes they work perfect with the correct vendor libraries and dependencies. Some support may be needed as every system is different, but that should be done through private message.
You do not have permission to reply this topic