We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

unable to see plugin - Member ads | Forum

Ash
Ash Jul 28 '19
Hi,

i just bought the plugin but download link is not visible.... Request to please provide the plugin for download

Thanks

Ashish

Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Jul 29 '19

I am sorry that the OxWall store does not release the licenses automatically, please understand that it is not my fault.

I have already released a license manually for you, it should now appear in the "My purchases" list with the download link.

Please comment what you think about the plugin and how to improve it. I am currently working on improvements in the graphic presentation of the ads with many photos and small details that I have been suggesting.

Ash
Ash Jul 29 '19
Hey thanks.. I will suerly comeback with inputs..

But let me say this,

That it's the most properly done done plugin it seems.

Look fw

Thanks

Ashish

Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Jul 29 '19

All my plugins are in continuous development and improvement, I am the one who first uses them on my website that has thousands of users.

Feel free to comment on ideas, improvements, or errors. I am currently working on improving the presentation of ad photos with many photos, the graphic part is not my specialty but I am working on it. The other part, databases, management of expired ads, interfaces with user and administrator I think is unbeatable and nobody has suggested any improvement on this.

I am sorry that I cannot support SkaDate but I do not have this software. In OxWall all my plugins are tested with PHP 5.6 and 7.0.

You do not have permission to reply this topic