We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

photo plugin bug | Forum

gami
gami Aug 23 '19

hi oxwall,

I have a problem with the photo plugin.

I don't have the plugin in the MANAGE PAGES anymore. :-( I have to create it manually to display photos.

you oxwall screenshot

and my screenshot

if i deactivate the photos i get an error message.

and cannot reactivate it :-(

who can help me?

thanks

Attachments:
  my screenshot.png (31Kb)
  oxwall site.png (22Kb)
dave Leader
dave Aug 24 '19
1. remove your custom page (it has a different lable in the db than the original) because you need to let the plugin create the page.

2. then deactivate the photo plugin (even if you get an error) share that error with us just so we can see it. 

3. open up the deactivate folder and run any command manually (if you know how to do that) if you still get an error thats ok.

4. Then uninstall the plugin, if you get an error then open up the uninstall folder of the plugin and run the commands manually if you know how to do that. If you still get an error thats ok, share that with us.

5. Then go to the activate folder and compare that to your database and verify that whatever is created does not exist in the db.

6.  Then reinstall the plugin

You are probably getting an error because the server is trying to remove something that does not exist, or trying to create something that already exists. 

The Forum post is edited by dave Aug 24 '19
Oxwall Germany Club
Oxwall Germany Aug 24 '19
Topic was moved from Oxwall Store.