We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Error 500 - SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away | Forum

Marius
Marius Aug 27 '19

I installed from backup and I have the error: 

OW Debug - Notice

Message:Undefined offset: File:/home/rhapsody/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.phpLine:634

Line: 634 

OW Debug - Exception

Message:SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away

File:/home/rhapsody/public_html/ow_core/database.phpLine:723

Trace:

#0 /home/rhapsody/public_html/ow_core/database.php(723): PDOStatement->execute()#1 

#1 /home/rhapsody/public_html/ow_core/database.php(308): OW_Database->execute('SELECT * FROM o...', Array)

#2 /home/rhapsody/public_html/ow_core/base_dao.php(114): OW_Database->queryForObject('SELECT * FROM o...', 'BOL_Theme', Array, 86400, Array)

#3 /home/rhapsody/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_dao.php(111): OW_BaseDao->findObjectByExample(Object(OW_Example), 86400, Array)

#4 /home/rhapsody/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.php(485): BOL_ThemeDao->findByKey('simplicity')

#5 /home/rhapsody/public_html/ow_core/theme_manager.php(66): BOL_ThemeService->getThemeObjectByKey('simplicity', false)

#6 /home/rhapsody/public_html/ow_core/application.php(154): OW_ThemeManager->initDefaultTheme(false)

#7 /home/rhapsody/public_html/index.php(54): OW_Application->init()

#8 {main}

Type:PDOException

The Forum post is edited by Marius Aug 27 '19
Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Aug 27 '19

There is an incorrect theme key in your theme list.

Find and remove the wrong key by looking at the theme title in Mysql content.

Remove the theme manually before performing the removal.

Data: search for theme type and remove

ArtMedia
ArtMedia Aug 28 '19

"MySQL server has gone away"

your mysql server dont working

Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Aug 28 '19

He has many problems. You have uploaded a mountain of plugins and have been activating and deactivating, installing and uninstalling until everything has been uploaded.

Yesterday I spent many hours cleaning up my system until I got everything working except "view profile" looking for a widget that is no longer installed, but it was late and I went to sleep. I wrote that it would continue today, but this morning (8 hours later) I find that the plugins have changed and there are new errors.

I understand it is not your fault: it makes you excited to have a very complete and personalized website and you are testing all kinds of plugins but unfortunately there are many plugins in the OxWall store that should have been removed long ago because they are not uninstalled correctly. If you tell me that you will stop playing with the plugins I will continue to help clean this installation, and if I do not wish you luck, it will take many hours. I don't charge you anything, but I can't work if you are installing and uninstalling dubious quality plugins at the same time. 

Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Aug 28 '19

The problems of this friend are;

* Add-on installation process is uncontrolled.

1 add-on should be added and control should be provided at a time. The other plug-in should be installed when no problems are detected.

* Add-in removal is incorrect.

* The older version is likely to have an update installed.

* Removed plug-ins need to be reinstalled to update.

In this case, the manual status of mysql removal is not offended.

My advice to the site administrator is not to use unnecessary add-ons.

Keep your site under control in a simpler structure.

Plug-in installation at the end

When the plug-in installation is started, the debug mode must be run at least 1 time to process requests.

Check out the ow_log / error.log.

Profile page / Home page / News page/ pages that should be taken under first observation.