We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Recover Index Wall Widget | Forum

Irena
Irena Sep 22 '19

dave Leader
dave Sep 22 '19
If it did not come back its possible i missed a table setting, ill do a search.. 

dave Leader
dave Sep 22 '19
Yeah i missed a table,  

ow_base_component_place_cache

this is a tricky one if you have a very recent backup then you should restore the contents from a backup no later than a day or two if you have it..

If not ill give you the line to add...  

This is going to be very touchy because this record has all the default widgets some you may not have installed.   

edit record 23 and let me see the contents please just put them in a txt file and attach it. 

The Forum post is edited by dave Sep 22 '19
dave Leader
dave Sep 22 '19
Id is 23  i need to see what you have in that record, just copy the state field to a txt file
The Forum post is edited by dave Sep 22 '19
dave Leader
dave Sep 22 '19
Then backup your db, do an export of everything (choose structure and data) if it asks, it should default to that.  and save it.. 

here is the line that you are missing.   It goes right after the JoinNowWidget  there are two entries for each one so be sure its after the last JoinNowWidget

"index-BASE_CMP_IndexWallWidget":{"id":"321","className":"BASE_CMP_IndexWallWidget","clonable":"0","componentId":"64","clone":"0","uniqName":"index-BASE_CMP_IndexWallWidget"},

If you want me to do it i will. thats why i wanted to the text file so i could add it for you and then you can just copy paste the whole thing back in the state field. 

Irena
Irena Sep 22 '19
Quote from dave Then backup your db, do an export of everything (choose structure and data) if it asks, it should default to that.  and save it.. 

here is the line that you are missing.   It goes right after the JoinNowWidget  there are two entries for each one so be sure its after the last JoinNowWidget

"index-BASE_CMP_IndexWallWidget":{"id":"321","className":"BASE_CMP_IndexWallWidget","clonable":"0","componentId":"64","clone":"0","uniqName":"index-BASE_CMP_IndexWallWidget"},

If you want me to do it i will. thats why i wanted to the text file so i could add it for you and then you can just copy paste the whole thing back in the state field. 

Not working..
... May have to think about it and try again later. 
Irena
Irena Sep 22 '19
It came back.

dave Leader
dave Sep 22 '19
Great, glad we got it sorted.  And glad you have the knowledge as well, makes helping so much easier  :)

Great job... 

Pages: « 1 2