We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Not work on skadate - IP users lookup | Forum

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Sep 22 '19
Hello

My mobile apps get no ip?

i test this:

- Sign in

and no IP visible?

I use a very old "lookup plugin" and your other plugin and they can notice IP from my skadate mobile apps?

I think something need to bee added same as inside the other plugins

Hope possible fix, if not i think i need remove this plugin and i have no use for it and that would bee sad to do because i see it can read ipv6 ips

Thanks

Ow-ghost

ArtMedia
ArtMedia Sep 23 '19

I suppose that mobile apps dont use on_after_route hook, which i use, to detect ip user change when he is still logged, I added on_user_login hook, so after user login i save user ip, i hope that mobile apps using this event, and now you get inform after user login on account on mobile apps

Please update plugin

More: https://developers.oxwall.com/...m/topic/65563?page=1

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Sep 23 '19
- Yes now my skadate mobile apps detect IP when they sign out and sign in again. (problem is i think they are logged in for a very very long time so they not need login with username and password all the time if i remember correct)

- Is there possible make the plugin detect IP even if they still logged? I need this working for the profile country flag plugin to. i think will bee same issue there. if possible you can take a look at it and i will pay you for have the plugins detect IP even if they logged in already.

Thanks

Ow-ghost

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Sep 23 '19
ArtMedia
ArtMedia Sep 23 '19

Quote from OW-Ghost 

- Is there possible make the plugin detect IP even if they still logged? I need this working for the profile country flag plugin to. i think will bee same issue there. if possible you can take a look at it and i will pay you for have the plugins detect IP even if they logged in already.

Thanks

Ow-ghost

if you provide me skadate events list which working on apps, then maybe i find one, where can attach my ip listener
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Sep 23 '19
here is answer from skadate:

1. How long time is mobile app users logged in before they need log in with username and password again? I notice some are login forever? but maybe that is not true?

Answer: You can check app logout time for your particular app in ow_plugins/skmobileapp/controllers/api.php file. Line in question will look something like: const JWT_LIFE_TIME = 86400 * 360 * 999; // 999 years . The value (86400 in our example) is given in seconds. That value applies to all users unless they log out manually themselves. 

sooo i guess i would never recieve any IP with this default settings...lol

why are they set it to "forever" ?? hmmmm i guess because it frustrating add username and password every day for use the app and the push maybe only works if you are signed in all the time.

interesting indeed....so what ever i do i will make either me unhappy or my members unhappy :))

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Sep 23 '19
You do not have permission to reply this topic