We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

expensive price! - OxHybrid | Forum

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Oct 15 '19
I just want to say expensive price, good luck!
The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Feb 23 '20
AppXprt
AppXprt Oct 15 '19
It uses whatever your site uses, so if you set a responsive theme then it will use that.

It doesn't use the default Oxwall Mobile theme unless you have that installed.

This turns your current website into an app, it doesn't provide you with a design. 

It literally has zero control on how you make your website look, but will show what you have set.

The Forum post is edited by AppXprt Oct 15 '19
AppXprt
AppXprt Oct 15 '19
Yea, I use the Mobile Version and am extended it myself.. You can do whatever theme you want, but I don't have time to do demo's anymore or theme showcasing...

Other users like Patricia have done the responsive desktop themes and they work fine, although we never got her customizations finished, because she wanted stuff that it wasn't ready to do then.

AGAIN IT WORKS WITH WHATEVER YOU HAVE AS A THEME!

I use the Native Mobile because I am working on extending the Mobile Version for AppXprt and Scene.

Hope this helps :-)

The Forum post is edited by AppXprt Oct 15 '19
AppXprt
AppXprt Oct 15 '19
This is for my own site use and has nothing to do with dating sites or Oxwall very much. There are many things that can be done with the mobile version beyond what is already being done. We all just need to think more out of the box about what is possible and of what we're all capable.
The Forum post is edited by AppXprt Jan 18 '20
You do not have permission to reply this topic